News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

HEY CRAM!!

Started by E.O.T., October 21, 2010, 04:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

A NEW

place just opened across from where my daughter takes piano lessons. it's called the "record room". it's a bar which is also a record store(vinyl & tapes). they have a pinball machine(of course, it's portland).

AND

a gumball style MUSTACHE machine - 50 cents each, come in assorted colors and styles.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Send me one or I'll rape your face!!

E.O.T.

THAT'S

not really much of a threat. unless it's like right now cuz you have strep.

Sir Squid Diddimus

d-d-d-dangerousssssssssssssss

also more like

E.O.T.

UGH,

well, after my kids found theirs to be itchy, they did stick them to their pepsi bottles. i guess it'll stick to a squid too.

Iason Ouabache

Excuse me. Is this thread to sign up for the face rapings?
               /     
:judge:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

No, sir.

This thread is to where we all are for sending Squid some mustaches since I am mustachless and by for am making me sad.

Cramulus

that's awesome! I love the fake moustache fad which is taking the nation by storm. Are they the clip on moustaches or the stick on moustaches?

from your mention of the kids sticking them onto things I guess its' the stick on moustaches? My problem with those is that they don't stay on very long, your upper lip moves too much when you talk. And they never make cheap stick-on moustaches in adult size, what's the deal with that?

sounds like a cool spot though. There are a few cool bars in my neighborhood but none of them have vinyls and gumball machines. how come the west coast gets all the cool stuff and the east coast just gets ADHD?

AFK

Personally, I'm waiting for the goatee fad to get going.  I'm talking Scott Ian of Anthrax kind of goatee action. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

DID SOMEONE SAY CHEAP STICKON STACHES?

Cramulus

aaaaaaaahahahah! that stache is absolutely absurd! YARR JENNE BE PLUNDERIN BOOTY

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

I got $5 worth of fakies from Amazon.com when I bought my kid's Sherlock Holmes costume, and it came with FREE EYEPATCHES.  Which I immediately donned and took a pic of.  Nice nasty pic, but hilariously wompable.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Cramulus on October 21, 2010, 02:36:05 PM
that's awesome! I love the fake moustache fad which is taking the nation by storm. Are they the clip on moustaches or the stick on moustaches?

from your mention of the kids sticking them onto things I guess its' the stick on moustaches? My problem with those is that they don't stay on very long, your upper lip moves too much when you talk. And they never make cheap stick-on moustaches in adult size, what's the deal with that?

sounds like a cool spot though. There are a few cool bars in my neighborhood but none of them have vinyls and gumball machines. how come the west coast gets all the cool stuff and the east coast just gets ADHD?

Cram:

At Hot Topic, we saw a fake mustache NECKLACE. Pics around 6pm Eastern Time.

AND: A Cthulu Necklace.  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Last night I watched some chick with a drawn-on moustache face-rape some other chick who was sporting a cheap strap-on. I also got hosed down with Clamato and chocolate syrup, had a bucket of stinky water thrown on me, and spit beer on wrestlers.

Oh Satyricon, how I will miss you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."