News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Don Coyote

Cain

LMNO

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 24, 2015, 03:50:29 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 24, 2015, 03:33:30 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 24, 2015, 02:51:05 PM
It's actually about ethics in clockmaking.

:potd:

Seconded :lulz:

I thought that you were just making a funny, but Lys really seems to be on about it being about ethics in clockmaking, among things like mindlazors and the SJW cult. :horrormirth:

LMNO

Damn.  I was surfing around, and came across the concept of the Honey Badgers, the female version of MRAs*.  I wonder if we can get Lys talking about that.

*Yes, it's Slate, but it links to other sources.

hooplala

He's willing to go anywhere to prove he was right in this shit. 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Meunster

I was wondering why we had no clock thread.  Turns out you we're all argueing it on fb.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

That guy is so beyond a damage case it's almost not even funny.

Except that it's still totally funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This morning I went to Alty's eye appointment with him and then he dropped me off at the lab, where it turns out the cryostat is warm as fuck and shows no signs of doing anything other than sitting there being warm as fuck and saying "SERVICE ME". Fuck you, Bertha, you're fine, just cool the fuck down so I can slice some brains.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 24, 2015, 05:45:22 PM

:lulz:

That guy is so beyond a damage case it's almost not even funny.

Except that it's still totally funny.

I can't believe how much mileage I'm getting out of this. It's been a while since I've seen someone try so hard to argue a non-point.

Chelagoras The Boulder

I'm starting to get annoyed with how anal home depot is about bothering people about their commercial credit cards. The other day, they actually told me to ask them if they wanted to apply for one, even if they already have one! Not to mention that I have to ask if they're using a HD credit card, even if they have cash in their hand, or theyre just buying small things you would never put on a credit card. I've gotten used to just parroting out the routine as quick as I can at the start, and if anyone co.plains I try to make a joke about it.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Payne

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on September 24, 2015, 10:12:11 PM
I'm starting to get annoyed with how anal home depot is about bothering people about their commercial credit cards. The other day, they actually told me to ask them if they wanted to apply for one, even if they already have one! Not to mention that I have to ask if they're using a HD credit card, even if they have cash in their hand, or theyre just buying small things you would never put on a credit card. I've gotten used to just parroting out the routine as quick as I can at the start, and if anyone co.plains I try to make a joke about it.

*in a pleasant, airy tone*

Hi there! Can I help you take one more step into crippling debt so my boss' boss' boss can buy a new mansion?

Meunster

Any of you got some chill not too edgy music related to discordia?
Poe's law ;)