News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 02:09:36 AM
Actual quote from today's guest lecturer:

QuoteThe great thing about Antarctica is that there are no people there, only scientists.

I miss Nigel when she was a people.   :cry:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 03:59:16 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 02:09:36 AM
Actual quote from today's guest lecturer:

QuoteThe great thing about Antarctica is that there are no people there, only scientists.

I miss Nigel when she was a people.   :cry:

I miss being people too.  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

It just makes me want to move to Antarctica.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret on April 02, 2015, 07:29:00 AM

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THERE ARE NO PEOPLE THERE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 08:01:10 AM
Quote from: Reginald Ret on April 02, 2015, 07:29:00 AM

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THERE ARE NO PEOPLE THERE.
I don't like people.
Always breathing all over the place.
THAT'S MY AIR YOU FUCKERS!
GEDDOFF MY CONTINENT!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

[Overweight pizza hut employee with huge ear gauges and a fauxhawk]: "Check out my Vape, its mechanical."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on April 05, 2015, 09:57:44 PM
[Overweight pizza hut employee with huge ear gauges and a fauxhawk]: "Check out my Vape, its mechanical."

:horrormirth:

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on April 05, 2015, 09:57:44 PM

:lulz:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Cain:the right has freaked out because obviously Obama is sending in the troops to impose martial law/confiscate guns/allow Mexicans across the border/impose the NWO

Lizzie:All of those states are not clustered together but very much all embody the idea of "out west" in one way or another

Lizzie:I love the Mexicans

Cain:they're totally not training in terrain that is similar to certain parts of the Middle East in simulation for future operations against ISIS

Lizzie:Fuck fences

Cain:it's all a SINISTER PLOT TO CONQUER TEXASTAN

Lizzie: And rich old ladies who have gardeners anyways

Cain: maybe if you ask nicely a Navy SEAL will blow up a fence for you

Lizzie: That sounds cool and like something that would be somewhat fun

Lizzie: I just wouldn't want to go over seas. Extreme camping

Lizzie: I bet I could get him to blow up more than a fence

Cain: true.  SEALs will pretty much blow up anything for any reason

Lizzie: Lol right

Lizzie: That's all they do

Lizzie: Aside from swabbing decks with lots of men, sailing ships with lots of men, submarines with lots of men, etc

Cain: lots of sea men, out at sea

Cain: don't ask what they get up to, as they wont tell

Lizzie: Hold still my dreams, under the sea

Lizzie: LOL

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuoteAs long as it's all nice and scientific, I want the DNA I drink to be from Superman and Aquaman.
--Aunt Rita, on Facebook

Cain

On Facebook:

"The Hero of Jurassic World Is Not Chris Pratt, But The Man Double-Fisting Margaritas [Buzzfeed link]"

Me: Who's Margarita? I'm surprised they even allowed that sort of thing to be shown in the cinema...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 15, 2015, 11:45:06 PM
On Facebook:

"The Hero of Jurassic World Is Not Chris Pratt, But The Man Double-Fisting Margaritas [Buzzfeed link]"

Me: Who's Margarita? I'm surprised they even allowed that sort of thing to be shown in the cinema...
:lulz:

Cain

You can tell no-one at Buzzfeed actually went to journalism school, or even did an English course.  You don't capitalize everything.

As an aside, it's stuff like that which will eventually get me kicked off Facebook, I'm sure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 15, 2015, 11:52:18 PM
You can tell no-one at Buzzfeed actually went to journalism school, or even did an English course.  You don't capitalize everything.

As an aside, it's stuff like that which will eventually get me kicked off Facebook, I'm sure.

Most of the people writing for "news" sources can't write for shit. It's what you get when you stop paying people.