News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2014, 06:02:23 PM
Well, Ian made corporal, a little later than he'd hoped, but still way ahead of schedule.   :)

Nice!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

My ability to withstand the various smells that come in with the truck drivers has been kind of a badge of honor for me, YET, I just gagged. First time ever. I think I'll congratulate that particular individual from 30-40 yards away.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Internet turned off. Speaking via McDonalds wifi atm. Will be back in a month and/or whenever I feel like a quarter-pounder.

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2014, 06:02:23 PM
Well, Ian made corporal, a little later than he'd hoped, but still way ahead of schedule.   :)

That's fantastic!  Congratulations, Ian!
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 24, 2014, 03:49:24 PM
My ability to withstand the various smells that come in with the truck drivers has been kind of a badge of honor for me, YET, I just gagged. First time ever. I think I'll congratulate that particular individual from 30-40 yards away.

Ewww.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Funerals are horrific. I wish I would never have to do another one, but I know that's not the case. Gramma showed up in little things all day from bingo chips to Cards Against Humanity.  We cried, we laughed when the priest started the eulogy with, "A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar..." I took Communion for the first time since I was 16 and didn't burst into flames.

...but I did just sprain my ankle, and the Pennsic battles start in 10 days.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

minuspace

Someone please watch The Signal so we can be like - wow, how cool was that?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

minuspace

Suu

My cousin is pregnant with twins.
MY COUSIN IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS.
TWINS. THAT'S TWO BABY BLANKETS I GET TO CROCHET.

OMG.

I'M GOING TO BE 2ND COUSIN SUU TIMES TWO!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS