News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Add your eccentric food habits/tips/quirks here!

Started by navkat, October 29, 2008, 09:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When I was in my 20's, I worked in a bookstore. One of my co-workers was a Hawaiian girl. Many of our co-workers seemed to enjoy making commentary on what other people were eating, declaring it "gross" and saying they could never eat it, or, if they deemed it "good", asking if they could have some (!). I loved the shit out of Wendy because every time it happened she would wrinkle her nose, lean over to me, and stage-whisper "fucking haoles!"

Frankly, I agree.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

"Double the Fist:  Mayonnaise Eating Competition" :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on September 22, 2011, 02:18:01 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 22, 2011, 01:00:36 AM
I fry up kielbasa or other sausage with apples and onions.  I throw in a bottle of beer to get it all tasty and happy.

I approve of this recipe, and demand you come to my kitchen and demonstrate.

Aw!  I'd love to! :D

Salty

Quote from: Nigel on September 22, 2011, 06:43:18 PM
When I was in my 20's, I worked in a bookstore. One of my co-workers was a Hawaiian girl. Many of our co-workers seemed to enjoy making commentary on what other people were eating, declaring it "gross" and saying they could never eat it, or, if they deemed it "good", asking if they could have some (!). I loved the shit out of Wendy because every time it happened she would wrinkle her nose, lean over to me, and stage-whisper "fucking haoles!"

Frankly, I agree.

Oh that shit pisses me off. I'll bring in some good bread, a jar of olives, and some liverwurst and have had people TOUCH my food and say "DUUR WHAT'S THIS?" I explain. "EW THAT'S NASTY."

Now I don't explain. I just slap their hands and say "I WILL CUT A MOTHERFUCKER."
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on September 22, 2011, 08:06:59 PM

Frankly, I agree.

Oh that shit pisses me off. I'll bring in some good bread, a jar of olives, and some liverwurst and have had people TOUCH my food and say "DUUR WHAT'S THIS?" I explain. "EW THAT'S NASTY."

Now I don't explain. I just slap their hands and say "I WILL CUT A MOTHERFUCKER."

*ahem*

Hungarians don't eat "food".  They eat the worst bits of the animal, ground into paste so that they can still eat after wearing their teeth down gnawing on animal skins.  And cabbage.  Cabbage is not food.
Molon Lube

Salty

Waste not.

Cabbage, sir, is gift unto man. That remands me that I have some red cabbage I need to cook.

Also, PLEASE, we at least have delicious stuffed peppers. I doubt you can suggest a meal the Welsh have created that compares. Or a meal the Welsh have created as opposed to hauling out of some mine.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on September 22, 2011, 08:21:06 PM
Waste not.

Cabbage, sir, is gift unto man. That remands me that I have some red cabbage I need to cook.

Also, PLEASE, we at least have delicious stuffed peppers. I doubt you can suggest a meal the Welsh have created that compares. Or a meal the Welsh have created as opposed to hauling out of some mine.

The Welsh eat their own children.  Hardly a scale with which to measure your cuisine.
Molon Lube

Salty

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on September 22, 2011, 08:06:59 PM

Frankly, I agree.

That seems like the best possible response!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

QuoteOh that shit pisses me off. I'll bring in some good bread, a jar of olives, and some liverwurst and have had people TOUCH my food and say "DUUR WHAT'S THIS?" I explain it's made from the organs of people that commented on my food, it's very nutritious by the way, you want a bite?
- "uhh no thanks"
- "WHY NOT????!"
- "Umm.. er.. well ..."
- "I SHOULD ADVISE YOU TO CONSIDER YOUR ANSWER VERY CAREFULLY, WOULD YOU LIKE A BITE OR NOT?!! "
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 23, 2011, 10:21:00 AM
QuoteOh that shit pisses me off. I'll bring in some good bread, a jar of olives, and some liverwurst and have had people TOUCH my food and say "DUUR WHAT'S THIS?" I explain it's made from the organs of people that commented on my food, it's very nutritious by the way, you want a bite?
- "uhh no thanks"
- "WHY NOT????!"
- "Umm.. er.. well ..."
- "I SHOULD ADVISE YOU TO CONSIDER YOUR ANSWER VERY CAREFULLY, WOULD YOU LIKE A BITE OR NOT?!! "
:lulz:

Salty