News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

How does this make you feel?

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, January 20, 2011, 10:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2011, 06:28:46 PM
Can't see what we're talking about, here.

Hypothetical chapter names for Snooki's book.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Jasper

Sorry.  Thought photobucket had the green light. 

It's a chapter list for Snooki's novel.  And I assumed it was the finalized version, for serious, but it turns out to just be a joke anyway.  So it went from completely inconsequential to just plain noise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 21, 2011, 06:48:58 PM
Though I can't see the pics either, I have the terrible habit of keeping up with pop culture... So I gleaned from some of the comments that the "book" in question is the one that was "written" by Snookie, the drunken orange midget slut from MTV's The Jersey Shore.

I am proud to say I have never even heard of neither Snookie or The Jersey Shore.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

I was all set to buy the book online until I read that those were not the actual chapter titles.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Given the "New York Times bestseller list" also includes such literary giants as Stephanie Meyers, Dan Brown and Laurell K. Hamilton, this is really no more depressing. If anything, aspiring writers should take hope from it.  I mean, it's not like Borges or Roberto Bolano (before he died) were ever on the list.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on January 21, 2011, 07:29:51 PM
I was all set to buy the book online until I read that those were not the actual chapter titles.

This is news to me.  :sad: I too am disapointed.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2011, 06:46:11 PM
:|

TGRR,
Loves half a conversation.

PS:  The nannywall fuckers can kiss my arse.  I need to get revenge.

FYI in that post your responding to, Sigmatic tried to rehost the image somewhere else in the hope you could see it. But your nannywall also blocks photobucket, it seems.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 22, 2011, 02:53:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2011, 06:46:11 PM
:|

TGRR,
Loves half a conversation.

PS:  The nannywall fuckers can kiss my arse.  I need to get revenge.

FYI in that post your responding to, Sigmatic tried to rehost the image somewhere else in the hope you could see it. But your nannywall also blocks photobucket, it seems.

Most of the time. My buddy in IT unblocks the shit, and then the system at seemingly random times puts the blocks back in.

To be clear:  I wasn't mad at Siggie, I was mad at our IT system at work.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2011, 11:40:36 PM
Given the "New York Times bestseller list" also includes such literary giants as Stephanie Meyers, Dan Brown and Laurell K. Hamilton, this is really no more depressing. If anything, aspiring writers should take hope from it.  I mean, it's not like Borges or Roberto Bolano (before he died) were ever on the list.

This.