News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Chelagoras The Boulder

yes, congratulations on all of you for your inevitable decay!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Meunster

I have the gnawing feeling im doing something wrong.
Eh, possibly nothing, possibly everything.
Poe's law ;)

Freeky

Cain

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Ha ha ha... so I was forced out of my apartment at gunpoint today by my now ex-roommate. (This was the one that poured water into a live electrical outlet, "to get the roaches".) I called the cops from down the street, of course, and he didn't find a gun, of course, and didn't arrest her. A helpful suggestion from the cop, "How about you just move your stuff onto the lawn right now?" :lol:

So tonight I'm going down there with my huge buddy and his truck to move my shit. Hopefully she hasn't damaged or thrown anything out.

Why was she so mad? That's an excellent question. She seemed to be upset that the utilities would be cut off (which were in my name), but I had made no mention of the utilities or even contacted PG&E about the move yet anyway, so I don't understand why she thought I was going to "dog her", as she put it. She also was upset that I had informed the landlord that she had entered my room repeatedly and stole from me. Which she had even admitted to.

Any ideas on how to handle the rest of the move tonight?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cainad (dec.)

Holy SHIT.

Um... extra muscle, if possible? I dunno, man, that's horrible. I hope that you get to a safe place ASAP and she gets put somewhere where she won't hurt anybody.

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 04, 2015, 11:27:49 PM
Holy SHIT.

Um... extra muscle, if possible? I dunno, man, that's horrible. I hope that you get to a safe place ASAP and she gets put somewhere where she won't hurt anybody.

It could be worse. I have my work laptop, wallet, bike, and have not been shot yet, so you know, that's good. 8)

My buddy is a very tall and big guy, so if she's going to shoot us she's going to need a lot of bullets.

I already had made living arrangements before she caught wind so, I'm good there.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: N E T on November 04, 2015, 11:34:02 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on November 04, 2015, 11:27:49 PM
Holy SHIT.

It could be worse. I have my work laptop, wallet, bike, and have not been shot yet, so you know, that's good. 8)

My buddy is a very tall and big guy, so if she's going to shoot us she's going to need a lot of bullets.

I already had made living arrangements before she caught wind so, I'm good there.

Ok, so your ass is not 100% out in the breeze there. Good.

Thanks Cainad. :)

I'll post an update later tonight after I move all my crap.

Cain

Move all your crap, take a shit on their doorstep.

It's not helpful advice, but it's all I got right now.

Also, how fucking incompetent are those cops?  They get out swat teams on livestreamers, but can't even search a place properly when there's an eyewitness report of a gun?  Shit on their doorstep, too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: N E T on November 04, 2015, 10:57:13 PM
Ha ha ha... so I was forced out of my apartment at gunpoint today by my now ex-roommate. (This was the one that poured water into a live electrical outlet, "to get the roaches".) I called the cops from down the street, of course, and he didn't find a gun, of course, and didn't arrest her. A helpful suggestion from the cop, "How about you just move your stuff onto the lawn right now?" :lol:

So tonight I'm going down there with my huge buddy and his truck to move my shit. Hopefully she hasn't damaged or thrown anything out.

Why was she so mad? That's an excellent question. She seemed to be upset that the utilities would be cut off (which were in my name), but I had made no mention of the utilities or even contacted PG&E about the move yet anyway, so I don't understand why she thought I was going to "dog her", as she put it. She also was upset that I had informed the landlord that she had entered my room repeatedly and stole from me. Which she had even admitted to.

Any ideas on how to handle the rest of the move tonight?

Wow, that's a whole new level of terrible. Good luck, bring backup, let us know how it goes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Holy shit, Net. Please let us know when you've got internet again that this didn't get worse.

Cain

So, while we wait for Net to report back on gun happenings, here is a video of me getting rekt in Requiem.  Basically, in vanilla Skyrim, Bleak Falls Barrow is a starter dungeon of no consequence beyond the plot and can be easily completed at any level.  In Requiem, however, Bleak Falls Barrow is a significant undertaking, only suitable for seasoned and experienced adventurers.  Completing it is a definite milestone in any character's development.