News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

32 Years - still one of the best rants ever

Started by Thurnez Isa, April 03, 2008, 01:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Payne

You can't indeed.

Thta clip always reminds me of the kind of person I would love to be.

Requia ☣

Hell yes, I love that rant.  Like giving the yahoos around here time on air.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Idem

Network was fucking genius.

Rings more and more true as time goes on

Also http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI&feature=related

A.N. Other

"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife

Xooxe

My favourite quote from Network:

QuoteIt's too late, Diana. There's nothing left in you that I can live with. You're one of Howard's humanoids. If I stay with you, I'll be destroyed. Like Howard Beale was destroyed. Like Laureen Hobbs was destroyed. Like everything you and the institution of television touch is destroyed. You're television incarnate, Diana: Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. And the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensations of time and space into split seconds and instant replays. You're madness, Diana. Virulent madness. And everything you touch dies with you.

Doktor Loki

The Ron Paul bots turned it into a Ron Paul discussion about the new world order.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard