Started by Cramulus, February 08, 2012, 01:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

This guy is our Messiah

let's list his holy properties

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

2. he's fucking awesome

3. he came back from the dead

4. he might be controlled by an old voodoo lady

Freeky

He can give women fake orgasms from across the room, but Pixie wont allow that anymore.

Cramulus

9. He once commanded me to make a bat signal

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 08, 2012, 01:53:39 AM
He can give women fake orgasms from across the room, but Pixie wont allow that anymore.

No, that's me.

He can beat up Johnny Cash in a fight.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

Do you guys find it weird that our messiah may be the mind-puppet of an old voodoo lady? Do you think that she is really the holy one?

no that's fucking ridiculous, nevermind

11. Payne is a leavening agent

12. He co-founded the WOMP cabal

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne cured my hypochondria, over the internet.  He didn't even have to touch me.

Eater of Clowns

Payne stole his name from Clint Eastwood's character in the "Dollars" trilogy of spaghetti westerns.  They still use it in the movies, but it cannot be heard except by iguanas.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

He's a Scot  (isn't he?)  and he stands upright.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 08, 2012, 01:57:32 AM
He's a Scot  (isn't he?)  and he stands upright.
This alone is proof of divine intervention.

Eater of Clowns

Payne can erase punctuation - all instances of a single kind of punctuation.  Ask him what happened to the doublecolon.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cramulus

31. one time he fell out of a car and landed in another car

32. he redeems sins

33. He's dating pixie, who is also holy and awesome in every way.  They met here on the forum, which is the cutest thing on the gaddam planet

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 08, 2012, 01:59:49 AM
Payne can erase punctuation - all instances of a single kind of punctuation.  Ask him what happened to the doublecolon.

Or the semi-period.

Freeky

He's a Scott and he can communicate in more than pointing and grunting.