News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

bds

Freeky

Quote from: BDS on September 30, 2010, 08:12:07 PM
So who is?

Fred
Requia
EOC

Dok is pulling for Fred, I think it's highly likely that Requia is since she just wants to off Dok for no reason (although that's what Dok did to Johnny), and EOC is one shifty bastard.

Don Coyote

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Coyote on September 30, 2010, 08:14:22 PM
So who is?

No fucking clue. :lulz: It's either Requila or Freeky.

Once again, why me? I gave you answers to both your questions.

bds

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 30, 2010, 08:15:08 PM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on September 30, 2010, 08:14:22 PM
So who is?

No fucking clue. :lulz: It's either Requila or Freeky.

Once again, why me? I gave you answers to both your questions.

right, strike that.

It's......no clue. I shall consult with my sources to figure out who it isn't.

LMNO

Dok Howl - 5
Fred - 2

Votes needed - 6

Not voted:
Frederieke van Noodleberg
Rumckle
Storebrand

Round will not end today, because I'm leaving work soon. 

ROUND SIX WILL END TOMORROW MORNING AT 8:00AM.  IF THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH VOTES, NO ONE GETS PUT ON A BUS THIS ROUND.

Eater of Clowns

I don't think Dok would campaign so hard for Joh'Nyx, knowing that he'd be eliminated if he was wrong, if he was indeed the last Spider.

I'm keeping my vote for him because I see less to trust in his actions than in those of the remaining players.

That said, if we don't bus off someone this round, we're still in good shape.  Ten people remaining, 1 Spider, 3 Discordians, 6 Citizens.  The next subsuming should give us something to go on, and time is on our side with Discordians either spreading or stumbling upon the last Spider.

It actually might benefit us not to send anyone off, since we're likely as not to have two allies removed in one round rather than one.

Freeky, I appreciate that you think of me as a shifty bastard, but really I'm just cripplingly paranoid.  I've lawl of 5'ed myself into thinking that the Spider is capable of the most ridiculously complex plots and manipulation far beyond anything I could actually execute myself.  That being the case, I am just as clueless as to the actual identity of the Spider or Discordians as if I were roll a die for it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 30, 2010, 09:36:27 PM
I don't think Dok would campaign so hard for Joh'Nyx, knowing that he'd be eliminated if he was wrong, if he was indeed the last Spider.

I'm keeping my vote for him because I see less to trust in his actions than in those of the remaining players.

That said, if we don't bus off someone this round, we're still in good shape.  Ten people remaining, 1 Spider, 3 Discordians, 6 Citizens.  The next subsuming should give us something to go on, and time is on our side with Discordians either spreading or stumbling upon the last Spider.

It actually might benefit us not to send anyone off, since we're likely as not to have two allies removed in one round rather than one.

Freeky, I appreciate that you think of me as a shifty bastard, but really I'm just cripplingly paranoid.  I've lawl of 5'ed myself into thinking that the Spider is capable of the most ridiculously complex plots and manipulation far beyond anything I could actually execute myself.  That being the case, I am just as clueless as to the actual identity of the Spider or Discordians as if I were roll a die for it.

I agree, and if FRED WOULD EVER GET ON, we'd probably find out if Dok is the spider or no. I can't shake the feeling that he is one.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

well EXCUUUUSE me for having school  :argh!:

i think dok is TOO sketchy to be the spider but im not sure who else to choose

im kinda suspicious of freeky but i dunno why

alright whatever i vote dok cause hes tryin to kill me

Dok-6
Fred-2

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sir Coyote on September 30, 2010, 07:53:54 PM
Dok isn't the Spider. :lulz:

How do you know?

If he were a Citizen, why would he have been trying so hard to get Joh'Nyx bussed? If it was just for giggles, it wasn't exactly helping the Citizens cause.

I disagree with EOC suggesting we don't bus off anyone this round. Because while he's right in that we can probably spare an extra subsuming, time is on our side, not bussing anyone this round is exactly what would be best for the Spider to get time back on its side. Or isnt it? :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 30, 2010, 10:27:31 PM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on September 30, 2010, 07:53:54 PM
Dok isn't the Spider. :lulz:

How do you know?

If he were a Citizen, why would he have been trying so hard to get Joh'Nyx bussed? If it was just for giggles, it wasn't exactly helping the Citizens cause.

I disagree with EOC suggesting we don't bus off anyone this round. Because while he's right in that we can probably spare an extra subsuming, time is on our side, not bussing anyone this round is exactly what would be best for the Spider to get time back on its side. Or isnt it? :?

I don't see how.  We aren't really sparing a subsuming, we're avoiding sending a potential ally away on top of that subsuming (if we aren't sure).  You also were in favor of skipping the first bus when the odds of hitting the Spider were 3 in 17 (1 in ~5.66), yet aren't when the odds are a slimmer 1 in 10?

TRIP'S THE SPIDER!  (kidding)

Kind've.  :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

even if dok is an innocent hes hardly an ally whithh his LETS VOTE FOR SMUDGY PEOPLE BECAUSE WE CAN LOLLLLZ logic

and his constantly acting suspicious takes our attn away from watching real spiders

The Johnny

Vote for Dok, or NO vegan beef jerky for any of you.  :evilmad:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner