News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

ATTN, LAZY BASTARDS: TOMORROW IS OCTOBER 1st.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 30, 2010, 05:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Okay, I put three more up, if they make the grade feel free, if not, no biggie. I also prefer Charley to Henny.  :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Henny Youngman on September 30, 2010, 06:16:26 PM
Okay, I put three more up, if they make the grade feel free, if not, no biggie. I also prefer Charley to Henny.  :lol:

No choice, in your case.  Youngman's estate would sue us all to death, and then piss on our graves.
Molon Lube

Freeky

I posted some stuff. Dunno if it's what you wanted.

Oh! I just remembered something I want to put in! Must go post diving, be back shortly.

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2010, 05:59:36 PM
Also, I'm crediting your work to your screen name here, unless told otherwise.

Credit the terrorists have already won to "the cosmopolitan patriot". And yeah, Discordian ideals to this screen name.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

LMNO

I posted something else.  I think that's three or four things.  Please to use "LMNO", because to the unknowing, "Alphapance" sounds like some sort of territorial monkey man.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 30, 2010, 06:30:15 PM
I posted something else.  I think that's three or four things.  Please to use "LMNO", because to the unknowing, "Alphapance" sounds like some sort of territorial monkey man.

Okay.
Molon Lube

Suu

I'll try to get my pamphlet on the dangers of archangels done tonight.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

I have about 6 submissions in now, dunno if they're what your looking for (or any good). If they're used, I'm happy to go for whatever your standard treatment of contributions and authors is. To credit as Payne.

Not submtted any of my WMPs, but if you want any, I'm happy for them to be used.

Can't really think of anything else that I've done that had any kind of actual impact even here, so I guess they'd have no place in TABotD. If anyone can think of something they think I should submit though, give me a holler and I'll submit it.

Cain

Anything of mine may be used, so long as it is run by me first so I can make any last minute edits I feel are needed.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 30, 2010, 08:05:06 PM
Anything of mine may be used, so long as it is run by me first so I can make any last minute edits I feel are needed.

I'd prefer you select what you think are your best work(s).
Molon Lube

Cain

Honestly, I couldn't say.  Right now I don't think especially highly of most of them, and I'm not sure what everyone else has already donated and so whether they would fit the emerging theme (I'm assuming there is one).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 30, 2010, 08:13:10 PM
Honestly, I couldn't say.  Right now I don't think especially highly of most of them, and I'm not sure what everyone else has already donated and so whether they would fit the emerging theme (I'm assuming there is one).

There isn't one.  Just the stuff you like best.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

I can't personally add them, but I would like to see Kai include some or all of his In Those Days series.  They were great reads.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on September 30, 2010, 08:13:10 PM

Your essay on "satire as a weapon" or "humour as a weapon" is definitely one of my favourites.

Additionally, the "Interregnum" series is pretty good (even though, afaik it's not finished? but that's okay).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I put in 4 I think, three from here and another that was elsewhere, but is pretty greusome  :lulz:

Thanks!