News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

90% off? hahahah

on amazon.com you can find used copies for a penny

one reviewer called Palin "the Stephenie Meyer of politics"  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Cramulus on September 14, 2011, 05:00:46 PM
90% off? hahahah

on amazon.com you can find used copies for a penny

one reviewer called Palin "the Stephenie Meyer of politics"  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO TRUE :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Luna

Izza bestseller!!  They had to give the fucking things away to do it, that counts!

Not even the rats would touch them.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

deadfong

I always wonder how authors feel about photos like that, but with Palin, I imagine once the advance was in the bank she couldn't give a shit.

I also wonder how authors feel about Palin being called an author, when I imagine she penned not a word.

Anna Mae Bollocks

If she had penned it, it would read: "MY NAME SARA PALLIN. I WAS BORNED AND HAD A FAMLY. I RUND FOR VIEC PRESDINT IN 20008. ABORSHUN IS BAD. IMMA MAVRIK. THE IND"
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

deadfong

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 15, 2011, 01:35:21 AM
If she had penned it, it would read: "MY NAME SARA PALLIN. I WAS BORNED AND HAD A FAMLY. I RUND FOR VIEC PRESDINT IN 20008. ABORSHUN IS BAD. IMMA MAVRIK. THE IND"

I think in the Warhammer 40K universe, she was vice-president in 20008, and that's why that universe is so fucked.

Luna

Prepare to deploy earplugs, Palin's gonna pitch a hissy over the new biography that's coming out...

http://deadspin.com/5840042

QuoteThe National Enquirer grabbed some details from the upcoming Joe McGinniss Sarah Palin book, and this chunk is too delightful not to share with you immediately. Apparently Palin had a fling with former Heat/Hornet/Laker Glen Rice while he was in college and while she was a sports reporter in Alaska, all the way back in 1987. Rice confirms it in the book.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Make sure her bagger supporters know she likes The Big Black Penis.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

I was reading the Gawker article on the subject, and apparently she developed a "fetish" for black dudes. And she was horrified.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Quote from: deadfong on September 15, 2011, 01:43:04 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 15, 2011, 01:35:21 AM

I think in the Warhammer 40K universe, she was vice-president in 20008, and that's why that universe is so fucked.

:lulz:

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Luna on September 15, 2011, 02:36:05 AM
Prepare to deploy earplugs, Palin's gonna pitch a hissy over the new biography that's coming out...

http://deadspin.com/5840042

QuoteThe National Enquirer grabbed some details from the upcoming Joe McGinniss Sarah Palin book, and this chunk is too delightful not to share with you immediately. Apparently Palin had a fling with former Heat/Hornet/Laker Glen Rice while he was in college and while she was a sports reporter in Alaska, all the way back in 1987. Rice confirms it in the book.
That story was funnier before I realized that it was Juwan Howard and not Glen Rice who got sued for giving a woman The Herp.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Luna

Nope.  Todd is the designated hissy-pitcher.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/15/new-book-on-palin-blasted-as-lies/?hpt=po_bn1

QuoteTodd Palin released a scathing statement late Wednesday about author Joe McGinniss, whose new book about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has grabbed internet and tabloid headlines, as well as received harsh criticism from The New York Times.
In a statement distributed to members of the media, Palin's husband said the book "is full of disgusting lies, innuendo and smears."

"This is a man who has been relentlessly stalking my family to the point of moving in right next door to us to harass us and spy on us to satisfy his creepy obsession with my wife," Palin said. "His book is full of disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears. Even The New York Times called this book 'dated, petty,' and that it 'chases caustic, unsubstantiated gossip.'"

Thurnez Isa

I wonder who is going to make a sex tape first
Bristol or Sarah
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 03:29:59 AM

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/15/new-book-on-palin-blasted-as-lies/?hpt=po_bn1

QuoteTodd Palin released a scathing statement late Wednesday about author Joe McGinniss, whose new book about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has grabbed internet and tabloid headlines, as well as received harsh criticism from The New York Times.
In a statement distributed to members of the media, Palin's husband said the book "is full of disgusting lies, innuendo and smears."

"This is a man who has been relentlessly stalking my family to the point of moving in right next door to us to harass us and spy on us to satisfy his creepy obsession with my wife," Palin said. "His book is full of disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears. Even The New York Times called this book 'dated, petty,' and that it 'chases caustic, unsubstantiated gossip.'"

What the hell do you expect him to say? Regardless of how ridiculous Palin is as a politician, these are still people we're talking about.

Luna

Quote from: Risus on September 16, 2011, 08:41:36 AM
Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 03:29:59 AM

What the hell do you expect him to say? Regardless of how ridiculous Palin is as a politician, these are still people we're talking about.

In their place?  Not a fucking word, unless asked, and then only, "our attorneys have advised us not to comment until the lawsuit is resolved."