News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Can you guys do me a favor...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 20, 2011, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

... and click on this auction? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120714485632&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

More views mean it gets tagged as "hot", and I need all the help I can get this month! Thank you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Kurt Christ

Do I have to be logged in for the view count to go up?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Freeky

Those are beautiful, Nigel.  DIS ANOTHER REASON I WANT MONEYS.

Also, I will click anything Nigel wants me to click. Because she is awesome, and the Dark Lord Empress is also very vengeful.

LMNO

Nigel wants you to click on any link GIGGLES posts.

She told me so herself.

Freeky

I already do that.

NIGEL, DO NOT SMITE ME.  I PROMISE I LOOK AT EVERYTHING GIGGLES POSTS!

Luna

Clickety...

Oooh, shiny!

NO!  Bad Luna, no more beads this month...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

bwahaahah i bid on some other beads you have listed

Phox

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 20, 2011, 09:27:50 PM
Those are beautiful, Nigel.  DIS ANOTHER REASON I WANT MONEYS.

Also, I will click anything Nigel wants me to click. Because she is awesome, and the Dark Lord Empress is also very vengeful.
This.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 20, 2011, 09:28:29 PM
Nigel wants you to click on any link GIGGLES posts.

She told me so herself.
As much as I regret it, I do this too. Because I want to see what horror he has discovered this time...

Succulent Plant

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Luna

The "honey" lampwork beads are beautiful...  I'd be tempted to string them with amber...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You guys are so so awesome! Thank you! :D
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Done.  I'll try to click from a few other IP's too.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.