News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Hey PD.

Started by Freeky, April 24, 2011, 06:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Good to see you happy, Freeky doll. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Unfortunately, I have a busy day ahead of me. But I promise to spread te love around, starting all the way back with Net, either later this evening or tomorrow.

<3 <3 <3

Kai

Glad you're happy, Freeky. :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 24, 2011, 07:48:16 AM
Quote from: Vartox on April 24, 2011, 07:32:56 AM
I am curious as to what you will find to say about me.

Vartox, I love you.  We don't see much of each other, its true, but your insights have bite to them, and I can respect that.  Also, you have superb grammar, and are funny (very dry wit, I love it :) )

I love you, Vartox. -hug-
D'awww, thanks. I went to sleep after posting last night, and so woke up to this.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Thurnez Isa

This thread is a lie

Freeky loves ME and ONLY ME
:argh!:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Freeky

Hey Net.  I am totally in love with you.  Completely.  You are one funny fucker when you're not being a spag.  You have some moments of incredible brilliance, especially when it comes to WOMP.

I love you Net. <3

Freeky

Hey Remmy. I am head over heels for you (though I wouldn't go near you because you're a youngin'. :x ) You are incredible.  You're brave (just look back to the pics you've posted of family), you''re really smart, you're totally mature. Most of the time I keep forgetting that you're like 16 or something. You're not afraid to bring the weird to Downtown Alberta, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, even when applying it to Not Alberta.

I love you Remmy.  But in a totally platonic way.

Freeky

Hey Farka.  I am so totally in love with you.  You have some totally brilliant content in you when you're here and feeling it.  You should come by more often, I have all the love in the world for you.

I love you Farka. :kiss:

Freeky

Hey Telarus.  I am totally in love with you.  From your half-baked ideas on pot (hah, see what I did thar?) to your own unique and beautiful view on discordianism to your antics in OM, I think you are great.  This all sounds a bit canned, and I feel really bad about it, because I totally mean it, every word.  You have a lot of inner strength, losing people you love and not going bananas over it. 

I love you, Telarus.

Freeky

Hey Payne, you messianic spag.  What's not to love?  You write brilliantly, you are a master of WOMP, you are kind to those who deserve it, and a right shithead to everyone (including the people you're nice to.)  And that is ADORABLE.  You have an amazing sense of humor, you're always making me laugh.  Also you treat Pixie like a queen (that I can tell), which not enough people do to their SO.  You are one of a kind, and the world needs people like you.

I love you, Payne.

Freeky

Hey Pixie, you wonderful woman you. I am in love with you.  You are one of the sweetest people I've ever talked to, either on the internet or in real life.  You also have a streak of stubbornness that I think helped you through that rough patch you went through.  An iron will if I ever saw one.  I admire your strength of character, particularly about that and your ex, and that's got to be hard, but you hardly ever mention it, which is a rarity in these days of "ME FIRST, ONLY MY PROBLEMS MATTER!" Pixie, I think you are completely awesome.

I love you Pixie.

Freeky

Hey Monster Cookie RAAR (that's what I think every time I see your avatar.) I am totally in love with you.  You are seriously gifted when it comes to guitar, either just playing them or making them, and that is FACT.  I could totally see you making a living off of that.  You have great vision, and isn't that book you made compiling those psycho letters merely a single testament to this?  You have always been so kind, and I love that about you.  Yo9u seem practically drama free, even. 

I love you, Edd.

Freeky

Hey, Luna. i think you're wonderful.  You're going through a really tough time right now, and you're strong enough to stick it out.  That takes guts, woman, believe you me.  You're on your way to being just fine.  More than fine, in fact, you'll be feeling AMAZING when all your baggage just suddenly falls off your shoulders onto the floor.  And from the floor you can put in in a closet somewhere, take it out once in a while to dust it off, but ultimately you'll have moved on from this trip.  I promise you this, with all my heart.

I love  you Luna.

Freeky

Hey Kai.  OMG HAI KAI I LOVE YOU KAI!  kai, you are one of the brainiest brains I know.  You always have something interesting to say.  I know I don't  say it often enough.  You are adorable when you've been drinking, not at all irritating, and you should know that.  You are full of love yourself, and need to find someone you can count on to return your love in measure.  Just for you, maybe forever.  You have the potential to take your learning TO THE WALL, and how many people do you know outside of PD can do that?  You're a seriously special guy, Kai.

Also, fuck you, I love you Kai.

Wyldkat

I'm posting cause this is an amazingly awesome thread and my sense of curiosity won't allow me not to.