Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Orly Taitz, still struggling to stay in the limelight.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: Ayotollah of Assehollah on September 26, 2012, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 26, 2012, 02:04:32 PM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 26, 2012, 05:10:26 AM
I don't really think Romney meant his comment the way it's been taken.  Yeah, if you take it that way it becomes pretty lame and sad.

But it was Mormon Humor.  And this is the guy who said that Michigan was a great place to be, because the trees were just the right height. He's not stupid, he's just terribly awkward.

Unfortunately, yes.  If you watch the video rather than read the trascript, he was making a joke.  Or, a "joke".

I pay more for awkward politicians and sales people. Why can't this guy just fund some smooth talking jackass to run his government for him, like other billionaires?

Because we've got 200 years of history telling them that they're fucking geniuses for having so much money.  They've done the one thing that is fatal to any endeavor, they believe their own hype.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 26, 2012, 08:38:28 PM
I don't really think Romney meant his comment the way it's been taken.  Yeah, if you take it that way it becomes pretty lame and sad.

But it was Mormon Humor.  And this is the guy who said that Michigan was a great place to be, because the trees were just the right height. He's not stupid, he's just terribly awkward.

Unfortunately, yes.  If you watch the video rather than read the trascript, he was making a joke.  Or, a "joke".

I pay more for awkward politicians and sales people. Why can't this guy just fund some smooth talking jackass to run his government for him, like other billionaires?

Because we've got 200 years of history telling them that they're fucking geniuses for having so much money.  They've done the one thing that is fatal to any endeavor, they believe their own hype.

And that, RIGHT FUCKING THERE, is why this century has been so fucking funny.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Republicans are now expanding their war on reality to "polls", which are, apparently, full of liberal bias.

In particular, Robert Stacey McCain, formerly (currently?) of the Moonie Times notes:

Quote@jaycosttws Like Darwinism and global-warming theory, poll-based coverage involves the illusion of "scientific" certainty.

— Robert Stacy McCain (@rsmccain) September 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/rsmccain/status/250836704473251840

Point and laugh, children, point and laugh.

Internet Jesus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 26, 2012, 08:39:44 PM
Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 26, 2012, 08:38:28 PM

And that, RIGHT FUCKING THERE, is why this century has been so fucking funny.

Ice Cube said it best back in '87 - to be a dealer you must qualify, don't get high of your own supply.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Anna Mae Bollocks

THIS BAYBEE SLAUGHTER HAS GOT TO STOP, DOCTORS ARE GIVING ABORTIONS TO WOMEN WHO AREN'T EVEN PREGNANT! AKIN SAID SO!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/03/1139086/-Todd-Akin-Doctors-Give-Abortions-To-Women-Who-Are-Not-Actually-Pregnant

"Here is a part of the speech he gave in the House.

"Who wants to be at the very bottom of the food chain of the medical profession? And what sort of places do these bottom-of-the-food-chain doctors work in? Places that are really a pit. You find that along with the culture of death go all kinds of other law-breaking: not following good sanitary procedure, giving abortions to women who are not actually pregnant, cheating on taxes, all these kinds of things, misuse of anesthetics so that people die or almost die. All of these things are common practice, and all of that information is available for America."
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

AFK

Please let me assure all of you that not everyone in TRONE is batshit stupid.  But there is way more batshit stupid in my state than I am comfortable with. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

That's because TRONE is, demonstrably, part of Tucson.

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 05, 2012, 02:33:27 AM

OR, is it the other way around?  I mean, technically, we've been around longer.  Perhaps Tucson was infected by an early nomadic band of TRONEites.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 05, 2012, 01:17:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 05, 2012, 02:33:27 AM

OR, is it the other way around?  I mean, technically, we've been around longer.  Perhaps Tucson was infected by an early nomadic band of TRONEites.

Tucson has been around forever.  There has never not been a Tucson.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 05, 2012, 03:09:20 AM
Doo it, ya fahkin queeah!

1.  They shut the cool bar down.
2.  Scholley Square.
3.  Boston never ends.
4.  You have wastelands to the South.