News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Nightmare fuel

Started by Cain, April 18, 2009, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 28, 2010, 11:32:37 AM
Quote from: Kai on April 28, 2010, 11:26:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsL_5bovozE

Creepy as fuck. Do not watch when sleep deprived.

Not only am I sleep deprived, but I'm all alone.

My girl and baby are out of town.

So far I've shat my pants once, still watching...

ETA: Not bad, a few hairs on the back of my neck are still sticking up.

Yeah, they really nailed the Zalgo Effect on this one. Slow decay of normality into horror.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Dysnomia

I jumped a couple times.

:x
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Meh, the only good part was the little girl at the beginning.

Kai

Actually, the only thing that bothers me about that is the kid is gonna be raised by a single parent when the 72 year old kicks the bucket in several years.

Otherwise, why should I give a fuck about what consenting adults do with each other? At least they aren't inbreeding.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Kai on April 30, 2010, 09:04:06 PM
Actually, the only thing that bothers me about that is the kid is gonna be raised by a single parent when the 72 year old kicks the bucket in several years.

Otherwise, why should I give a fuck about what consenting adults do with each other? At least they aren't inbreeding.

Oh, I'm not advocating anyone intervene. I respect consenting adults rights to do things I find simultaneously amusing and disgusting (we need an emote for this, I think) to one another.

It's just this NSFW image that Vlad made me recall.

And also this NSFW website.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Dysfunctional Cunt

Yeah, my first thought was damn does she realize she will be 90 when this kid graduates if she's even still alive?  

I mean it's kind of gross to think about it, but the only people they are hurting is themselves.  

Kai

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 30, 2010, 09:15:06 PM

Oh, I'm not advocating anyone intervene. I respect consenting adults rights to do things I find simultaneously amusing and disgusting (we need an emote for this, I think) to one another.

It's just this NSFW image that Vlad made me recall.

And also this NSFW website.

Holy shit to that last one.  :lulz: So many wrinkles.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Single parents aren't as awful as they're made out to be.

Also, I could not stop giggling at that article. It should have been far more disturbing but I think my disturbed gland may have burned out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, based on family history I can reasonably expect to live to 110-120, so, yanno, who knows? Let them have their hilarious creepy incestuous relationship, it's better than most of the un-hilarious creepy incest in the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 02, 2010, 01:04:30 AM
Also, based on family history I can reasonably expect to live to 110-120, so, yanno, who knows? Let them have their hilarious creepy incestuous relationship, it's better than most of the un-hilarious creepy incest in the world.

Word.

Cain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11094968

QuoteA Sri Lankan housemaid with nails embedded in her body is to undergo surgery, her doctors said.

LP Ariyawathie, 49, said her employer in Saudi Arabia inflicted the injuries as a punishment, according to medics at Kamburupitiya Hospital, Sri Lanka.

"She was brought in complaining her Saudi employer drove nails into her body," said hospital director Prabath Gajadeera.

"X-rays showed that there were 24 nails and a needle."

The nails were up to two inches (5cm) long, said Mr Gajadeera.

"There is one nail on the forehead, just under the skin," he added.
'Deeply traumatised'

Ms Ariyawathie, a mother of three, travelled to Saudi Arabia in March to become a housemaid.

Last week, she flew back to Sri Lanka and was admitted to hospital in the south of the island, where she told doctors she had undergone abuse for more than a month.

"When we checked her, we found 24 metal pieces in her legs and hands. She still can't properly sit down and walk," Dr Kamal Weerathunga told BBC Sandeshaya.

Doctors said Ms Ariyawathie was deeply traumatised and unable to give full details of her experience.

Cainad (dec.)

What the fuuuuuuuck... :x

Also, I have discovered that I am a bad person: my second thought upon reading that was "how did she get through airport security with all that metal in her body?" But then I remembered that not every country has the TSA probing every passenger's colon with cameras and confiscating their bottles of Robitussin.