News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

She apparently likes me.

Started by Calendula!, July 27, 2008, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

Fair enough, but I still think it is a decent piece of writing.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

BADGE OF HONOR

Dude, aini just copied my advice to noobs thread.   :kingmeh:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

By the way Cram I was thinking about what you said at work, cause I got nothing else to do.  It's a suspiciously postmodern demand, so I say

WHATEVA, I IMPOSE MY META-NARRATIVE ON YOUR PERSONAL TEXT WHEN I WANT

Besides, anyone with half a brain already knows we don't all agree with each other.  Anyone who doesn't, doesn't last long (case in point, IANAR). 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Calendula!

로저: 석크 마이 띡크!! :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Calendula!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Calendula! on July 30, 2008, 07:42:11 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 30, 2008, 12:06:18 AM
Quote from: Calendula! on July 29, 2008, 04:56:38 AM
:roll: Dude, come on. Eris is just a metaphor.  :roll:

For what?

For your mom, maybe?

Great.  Hey, look, the Daruko/Wade room is over there ---->

TGRR,
Demands funnier trolls. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Calendula!

Calendula: Is not actually a troll. Look elsewhere.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

Quote from: Calendula! on August 01, 2008, 07:45:23 PM
Calendula: Is not actually a troll.

Thats a shame.

Would you like to be one?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Calendula!

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2008, 08:48:39 PM
Quote from: Calendula! on August 01, 2008, 07:45:23 PM
Calendula: Is not actually a troll.

Thats a shame.

Would you like to be one?

Well, I have been looking into various career options, lately. But how do I know if trolling is the job for me?  :?