News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

She apparently likes me.

Started by Calendula!, July 27, 2008, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 06, 2008, 07:13:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2008, 02:00:26 PM
Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 05, 2008, 11:54:22 PM
QuoteEris is a MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. 

Or the fairies are. Or the Grand Sense of Humor that Rules the Universe. Somebody thinks I'm funny.

Since wandering into the Discordian pie-stand, I have observed the following:

-Weird shit happening....
I would say I like what you wrote, but considering how wonderfully friendly some people are around here to me no matter what I post, I'll refrain.

Here's a couple answers I've heard from Christians who believe Satan is everywhere waiting to get you (although I'm translating from God to Goddess, and from Satan to Greyface).  Choose one:

1) If your heart were truly right with Goddess, Greyface wouldn't be able to touch you like that.  If Greyface is able to get you that much, the reason you're having so many problems is because you aren't right with Goddess.  Your problems mean you're doing Bad!

2) Now that you're with Goddess, Greyface doesn't like it.  So Greyface is really going after you to try to get you back.  That's why you're having so many problems.  Your problems mean you're doing Good!

You old fraud.  You spout off how Old Skool you are, but the above post runs counter to all POEE Cabal teachings as found in the Principia Discordia.

Greyface is the embodiment of Order and Deadly Seriousness.  Eris is the embodiment of Chaos and Weirdness and Damnded Things That Can't be Cataloged.

To place the reasons for the Weird Shit happening to Cal on Greyface clearly shows your ignorance of the Old Ways of Discordia.

So STFU and GTFO.

DAMN IT!  Somebody finally caught me.  I was using the old Chairman Mao trick: "Cloak the revolution in the clothing of the past."  But as you found me out, I might as well admit it.  I'm really a Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Pinko-Communist-Fascist, LeftWinged-RightWinger, Kabalan Neo Nazi Anarchist Discordian who's never even been to a Starbucks.

That's a shame....their new "Pike's Place" blend is quite pleasant....

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

I'm a fan of the Yukon blend myself.  Smooth and satisfying. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 07:20:51 PM
I'm a fan of the Yukon blend myself.  Smooth and satisfying. 

Not tried that one yet. Will look into it.

Me & Mrs Mang' had a thing for the Columbian blend for a few weeks. My favorite was 2007's Xmas blend which was really really nice.

AFK

Ooh, yes, that is an excellent blend.  I also heard somewhere that they were going to be employing this new sales gimmick of 2$ Grande Frappes after 2pm. 

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 07:27:52 PM
Ooh, yes, that is an excellent blend.  I also heard somewhere that they were going to be employing this new sales gimmick of 2$ Grande Frappes after 2pm. 

Didn't know about that. Still, I wouldn't order one. I am pretty much dedicated to black coffee, no milk, cream, sugar, ice or any kind of flavoring. Coffee is the flavor.

AFK

I flavor my coffee with moar coffee.  GOOD GAWD, WHY IS EVERYTHING SHAKING?!?!?!

RWHN,
Vacation is 2 days away but my mind is already there. 

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 08:31:16 PM
I flavor my coffee with moar coffee.  GOOD GAWD, WHY IS EVERYTHING SHAKING?!?!?!

RWHN,

Speaking of vacation - looks like Mrs Mang & I will be in Portland later this month for the art show.

AFK

I will be there also.  My brother is showing his art there. 

Jenne

*predicts meeting of the Mangs*

AFK

I know Mrs. Mang is a little suspect of the PD.COMers, so when I find out where my bros art stall is going to be, I'll let you know so we can plan the chance run-in.   :wink:

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 08:46:29 PM
I know Mrs. Mang is a little suspect of the PD.COMers, so when I find out where my bros art stall is going to be, I'll let you know so we can plan the chance run-in.   :wink:

Cool. I'll have my scrid shirt or my pterodactyl for ease of identification.

RWHN: Hey that's a great shirt! What is it?
Mang: It's a scrid.
RWHN: A what? I've never heard of that  before  :wink:

AFK

I'll be the one chasing a little 4-year old demon yelling "Hey, get out of the street!" 

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 08:50:25 PM
I'll be the one chasing a little 4-year old demon yelling "Hey, get out of the street!" 

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 06, 2008, 07:13:40 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2008, 02:00:26 PM
Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 05, 2008, 11:54:22 PM
QuoteEris is a MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. 

Or the fairies are. Or the Grand Sense of Humor that Rules the Universe. Somebody thinks I'm funny.

Since wandering into the Discordian pie-stand, I have observed the following:

-Weird shit happening....
I would say I like what you wrote, but considering how wonderfully friendly some people are around here to me no matter what I post, I'll refrain.

Here's a couple answers I've heard from Christians who believe Satan is everywhere waiting to get you (although I'm translating from God to Goddess, and from Satan to Greyface).  Choose one:

1) If your heart were truly right with Goddess, Greyface wouldn't be able to touch you like that.  If Greyface is able to get you that much, the reason you're having so many problems is because you aren't right with Goddess.  Your problems mean you're doing Bad!

2) Now that you're with Goddess, Greyface doesn't like it.  So Greyface is really going after you to try to get you back.  That's why you're having so many problems.  Your problems mean you're doing Good!

You old fraud.  You spout off how Old Skool you are, but the above post runs counter to all POEE Cabal teachings as found in the Principia Discordia.

Greyface is the embodiment of Order and Deadly Seriousness.  Eris is the embodiment of Chaos and Weirdness and Damnded Things That Can't be Cataloged.

To place the reasons for the Weird Shit happening to Cal on Greyface clearly shows your ignorance of the Old Ways of Discordia.

So STFU and GTFO.

DAMN IT!  Somebody finally caught me.  I was using the old Chairman Mao trick: "Cloak the revolution in the clothing of the past."  But as you found me out, I might as well admit it.  I'm really a Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Pinko-Communist-Fascist, LeftWinged-RightWinger, Kabalan Neo Nazi Anarchist Discordian who's never even been to a Starbucks.

Nothing you have said makes you any less creepy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mangrove on August 06, 2008, 08:36:51 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 08:31:16 PM

RWHN,

Speaking of vacation - looks like Mrs Mang & I will be in Portland later this month for the art show.

I got ALLL excited for a moment there, but then I realized that you are referring to Portland Senior. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."