News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

She apparently likes me.

Started by Calendula!, July 27, 2008, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Calendula! on August 02, 2008, 04:07:14 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2008, 08:48:39 PM
Quote from: Calendula! on August 01, 2008, 07:45:23 PM
Calendula: Is not actually a troll.

Thats a shame.

Would you like to be one?

Well, I have been looking into various career options, lately. But how do I know if trolling is the job for me?  :?

Well, you can work your own hours and telecommuting is standard in the industry.  To start off with you'll be working as freelancer and will have to establish a reputation among tough competition, but once you get your foot in the door, you can start working with an experienced trolling organization and all the benefits that entails (collective security, access to scripts and browser bombs, aliases, intelligence, cheaper "your personal army rates").  Should you be able to get yourself to the top of the industry, you can command high fees and much respect in various corners of the web and IRL.

Downsides however include occasional run-ins with the law, late nights, caffeine addiction, threats, hacking attempts, the problems of keeping compartmentalized multiple identities, learning where to the draw the line and tub boy.

Daruko

Quote from: Calendula! on July 28, 2008, 01:34:29 AM
Joy. So that would put me about on a level with the rest of you guys?

ABSOLUTELY.   :wink:

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on August 03, 2008, 03:18:07 PM
Quote from: Calendula! on August 02, 2008, 04:07:14 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2008, 08:48:39 PM
Quote from: Calendula! on August 01, 2008, 07:45:23 PM
Calendula: Is not actually a troll.

Thats a shame.

Would you like to be one?

Well, I have been looking into various career options, lately. But how do I know if trolling is the job for me?  :?

Well, you can work your own hours and telecommuting is standard in the industry.  To start off with you'll be working as freelancer and will have to establish a reputation among tough competition, but once you get your foot in the door, you can start working with an experienced trolling organization and all the benefits that entails (collective security, access to scripts and browser bombs, aliases, intelligence, cheaper "your personal army rates").  Should you be able to get yourself to the top of the industry, you can command high fees and much respect in various corners of the web and IRL.

Downsides however include occasional run-ins with the law, late nights, caffeine addiction, threats, hacking attempts, the problems of keeping compartmentalized multiple identities, learning where to the draw the line and tub boy.

This is so fucking win.  I suggest putting up a craigslist ad immedietely.

Cain

I will do, just not immediately...

Reverend Loveshade

QuoteEris is a MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. 

Or the fairies are. Or the Grand Sense of Humor that Rules the Universe. Somebody thinks I'm funny.

Since wandering into the Discordian pie-stand, I have observed the following:

-Weird shit happening....
I would say I like what you wrote, but considering how wonderfully friendly some people are around here to me no matter what I post, I'll refrain.

Here's a couple answers I've heard from Christians who believe Satan is everywhere waiting to get you (although I'm translating from God to Goddess, and from Satan to Greyface).  Choose one:

1) If your heart were truly right with Goddess, Greyface wouldn't be able to touch you like that.  If Greyface is able to get you that much, the reason you're having so many problems is because you aren't right with Goddess.  Your problems mean you're doing Bad!

2) Now that you're with Goddess, Greyface doesn't like it.  So Greyface is really going after you to try to get you back.  That's why you're having so many problems.  Your problems mean you're doing Good!
"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

-- navkat, 20 June 2007, principiadiscordia.com

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 05, 2008, 11:54:22 PM
I would say I like what you wrote, but considering how wonderfully friendly some people are around here to me no matter what I post, I'll refrain.

We're that way with pedos.

Life sucks.  Wear a hat.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on Today at 02:54:22 PM

"Threats should not be tolerated. They're demeaning, they're violations to human rights and no one deserves them."

nice sig does it apply to under age girls?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: fnord mote eris on August 06, 2008, 12:56:25 AM
Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on Today at 02:54:22 PM

nice sig does it apply to under age girls?

Yes.  It applies to everybody.  Even to you.  :)

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 06, 2008, 12:46:09 AM

We're that way with pedos....

Life sucks.  Wear a hat.
Thanks for the hat-wearing advice in the second part.

As for the first part, ah, that old accusation once again.  How about if every time someone brings that up, I post a link to my response at http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16668.131  (Because of how links work here, you may have to manually scroll down to post 131)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 06, 2008, 02:00:24 AM

Life sucks.  Wear a hat.

As for the first part, ah, that old accusation once again.  How about if every time someone brings that up, I post a link to my response at http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16668.131  (Because of how links work here, you may have to manually scroll down to post 131)

Amazingly enough, you don't name any actual ages, do you?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 06, 2008, 03:00:39 AM
Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on August 06, 2008, 02:00:24 AM

Life sucks.  Wear a hat.

Amazingly enough, you don't name any actual ages, do you?

That would actually answering a question. Fuck him. Wait, I'm too old..........

BADGE OF HONOR

Fuck you Uncle BadTouch, your response didn't answer shit. 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Or the fairies are. Or the Grand Sense of Humor that Rules the Universe. Somebody thinks I'm funny.

Here's a couple answers I've heard from Christians who believe Satan is everywhere waiting to get you (although I'm translating from God to Goddess, and from Satan to Greyface).  Choose one:

1) If your heart were truly right with Goddess, Greyface wouldn't be able to touch you like that.  If Greyface is able to get you that much, the reason you're having so many problems is because you aren't right with Goddess.  Your problems mean you're doing Bad!

2) Now that you're with Goddess, Greyface doesn't like it.  So Greyface is really going after you to try to get you back.  That's why you're having so many problems.  Your problems mean you're doing Good!

You old fraud.  You spout off how Old Skool you are, but the above post runs counter to all POEE Cabal teachings as found in the Principia Discordia.

Greyface is the embodiment of Order and Deadly Seriousness.  Eris is the embodiment of Chaos and Weirdness and Damnded Things That Can't be Cataloged.

To place the reasons for the Weird Shit happening to Cal on Greyface clearly shows your ignorance of the Old Ways of Discordia.

So STFU and GTFO.

AFK

Shit happens.  Go to sleep, wake up, and try again. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reverend Loveshade

Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

You old fraud.  You spout off how Old Skool you are, but the above post runs counter to all POEE Cabal teachings as found in the Principia Discordia.

Greyface is the embodiment of Order and Deadly Seriousness.  Eris is the embodiment of Chaos and Weirdness and Damnded Things That Can't be Cataloged.

To place the reasons for the Weird Shit happening to Cal on Greyface clearly shows your ignorance of the Old Ways of Discordia.

So STFU and GTFO.

DAMN IT!  Somebody finally caught me.  I was using the old Chairman Mao trick: "Cloak the revolution in the clothing of the past."  But as you found me out, I might as well admit it.  I'm really a Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Pinko-Communist-Fascist, LeftWinged-RightWinger, Kabalan Neo Nazi Anarchist Discordian who's never even been to a Starbucks.