News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Gray Area on December 10, 2015, 12:12:12 PM
Thanks for the greetings, Discordians,

I now see how your post numbering system works, and have taken the time to plow trough this entire thread. It appears that a lot of new people introduce themselves, make a few posts, and are never heard from again. What's with that? Sockpuppets? Fear? What?

We eat them.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 10, 2015, 12:15:34 PM

I now see how your post numbering system works, and have taken the time to plow trough this entire thread. It appears that a lot of new people introduce themselves, make a few posts, and are never heard from again. What's with that? Sockpuppets? Fear? What?

We eat them.

Thanks, I didn't know you were humanitarians. 
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

LMNO

To be honest, most of them don't like the way we do our DiscordiaTM.

Cainad (dec.)

I haven't been checking the introductions, so I'll just address this generally:

FUCK OFF.

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

minuspace

It's entirely like this: how we misperceive the management.

Brother Mythos

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Gray Area on December 13, 2015, 11:38:50 AM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on December 12, 2015, 11:57:52 PM
I haven't been checking the introductions, so I'll just address this generally:

FUCK OFF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qdFLPn30dvQ

Yeah, but we use Guinea worms instead of a paddle. You have to REALLY want another Guinea worm bruh.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Even Raw Interior Noise

Hello

You may call me ERINN. The ERIN is my name and the N is a honorific which stands for nothing.

I am very very new. I came upon the Principia Discordia approximately 10 minutes ago and found that it reflected my philosophy of life quite well. Then I found these forums, and you all seemed like decent people worthy of wasting my time on. Since I already have too many things to do, I thought I'd add this.

wow. just wow.

Cain

Meunster

Ey welcome new guy. These people are pretty worthy to waste time on.

Where'd you find out about us? Jw
Poe's law ;)

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Even Raw Interior Noise on December 15, 2015, 06:01:10 AM
Hello

You may call me ERINN. The ERIN is my name and the N is a honorific which stands for nothing.

I am very very new. I came upon the Principia Discordia approximately 10 minutes ago and found that it reflected my philosophy of life quite well. Then I found these forums, and you all seemed like decent people worthy of wasting my time on. Since I already have too many things to do, I thought I'd add this.

Hi there, newer guy!

LMNO

I've always thought Erin was a nice name.  Welcome.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Even Raw Interior Noise on December 15, 2015, 06:01:10 AM
Hello

Hello, you seem all right. Welcome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?