News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Whee Music

Started by Kaienne, October 03, 2007, 10:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Kaienne on October 04, 2007, 04:45:32 PM
And thus I have not only brought you semi-decent music, but also a whole new outlet for trolling? Come on, that's gotta be worth something.
I like furaffinity 'cos you don't need to sign up to it in order to view submissions. I guess I could also get a deviantart, but meh. I've already got an FA.

You did?

Where?

Triple Zero

hey LMNO

do you remember i promised to let you know if i found a site where you could upload tracks where people don't need to sign up to listen, unlike multiply.com?

:lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

You suck.

:zips up the coyote suit:

Cramulus

BTW, I've been meaning to listen to these tracks, but I can't at work, and my home connection is pretty awful ATM (just moved, leeching wireless from somebody else's apartment until they install ours.)

I usually dig the djembe though.

Cain

I honestly intended to listen, but I got distracted.  I promise I'll comment on the music some time later today.

AFK

btw, you should get yourself a noseflute.  srsly. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Kaienne

There are some things I'm not willing to put in some places, not even in the interest of music.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

AFK

Well, you don't actually insert a noseflute into your nose, although you would have to take the mask off to play it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

though if you would integrate the two, you could totally play a cyberpunk bard.

the two round thingies at the sides could be speakers or something
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kaienne

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Kaienne

I really love how, when I mentioned I was learning the djembe, people jumped down my throat, and then when I actually posted a sample, no one listened to it at all. God I love this place.

LMNO

Oh, I listened to it, all right.

Quote from: LMNO on October 04, 2007, 01:48:14 PM
Anyway, stick to the harmonica.  That actually requires that you suck at it.

Payne

Yeah, as I recall the people who did give you any stick for playing a drum have listened to it.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Kaienne on October 08, 2007, 06:23:49 PM
I really love how, when I mentioned I was learning the djembe, people jumped down my throat, and then when I actually posted a sample, no one listened to it at all. God I love this place.
i listened. i just didnt comment.
its ok.