News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

NEW

Started by SiO2NaClH2oHgSetc., October 25, 2006, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Always glad to help.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Damn, it's good to have you back, Badger.

BADGE OF HONOR

I have to be here to make sure the forum gets its correct dose of perversion.  A dildo a day keeps the doctor at bay.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Messier Undertree

:-o I don't know whether that's funny or disturbing...

Thurnez Isa

my votes on painful
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

BADGE OF HONOR

It's not supposed to be painful.  However, "Sold as a novelty product only." = "It's not our fault if you hurt yourself."

Messier Undertree

Try explaining that to the doctor  :lol:

Thurnez Isa

I think he/she would be cool with it
as long as it wasnt any of these babies
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n%3A11711881&page=1
:lol:

Dante

Messier Undertree

I especially like this one :

Thurnez Isa

ahh only if i was good at photo shop
i could have some fun   :-(

Dante

BADGE OF HONOR

You forgot its name, "ergonomically designed butter curler".  What's a butter curler?

Thurnez Isa

to shape butter
it makes curls which you could freeze into shape

see you could know this crap if you were french

or you could use it to prop up your balls

Dante

Messier Undertree

Quoteor you could use it to prop up your balls

BADGE OF HONOR

If I had balls, I don't think I'd want anything sharp near them.