PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

God?

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, April 08, 2005, 06:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: RotI'll get back to you about this after I'm done with lunch.

Tequila,

not just for lunch anymore.

uh...sucking up to Hugh doesn't help, or anything, haven't you figured that out?  he's just gonna change your posts to make you into a goat fucker again, it seems like you wouldn't like that... :shock: ... nevermind, or something, or gag me with a spoon...
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Butthead

Quote from: CORNHOLIO

Tequila,

uh...sucking up to Hugh doesn't help, or anything, haven't you figured that out?  he's just gonna change your posts to make you into a goat fucker again, it seems like you wouldn't like that... :shock: ... nevermind, or something, or gag me with a spoon...

Yeah.

CORNHOLIO

Quote from: Butthead

Tequila,

Yeah.
like it sucks to not score, but if had a chance to score with a goat or a sheep, I still wouldn't score, ew, cuz like that's not scoring or anything, that's just gross

Butthead

Tequila,

Yeah.
like it sucks to not score, but if had a chance to score with a goat or a sheep, I still wouldn't score, ew, cuz like that's not scoring or anything, that's just gross

Huhuhuhuhuhuh....even for nachos?

CORNHOLIO

Tequila,

Yeah.

not even for nachos AND crapachino.  not even for TP for my bunghole.  I leave all the farm animals to that largo guy, he keeps pissing off the people who want to set him up with blind dates with them, what a dork

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: FinnyhahaI'm not sure, but I think that would be more of an insult if I knew what it meant.

*blinks*

Supposedly the genre of emotional music, but more often just self-pitying. It's applied as an insult to poetry, etc. especially here, sometimes unfairly. Sometimes fairly though.

Or see:
http://www.somethingdirectory.com/main_emo.htm
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

MadMa gentLemon

Tequila,

Yeah.

not even for nachos AND crapachino.  not even for TP for my bunghole.  I leave all the farm animals to that largo guy, he keeps pissing off the people who want to set him up with blind dates with them, what a dork

Listen you animated mofos. You keep talking about how annoying GTL is. Well I have news for you - coming into threads and posting 5 posts in a row is pretty annoying. It seems like every time I come into a thread, you just make something up to diss GTL about. And multiple times. Whatever you feel about him is your business, but at least some people have the decency and respect to not piss other people off about it, and make intelligent flames in one post. This isn't a spanish soap opera, its a forum.
-><-
Metal Thrashing Madness
-><-

::proud to be fingercuffed to Malaul::

Thoughts come and go. But memories are what you remember.

The Shotgun of Mild Reason

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Mad Magent Lemon

Tequila,

Yeah.

Listen you animated mofos. You keep talking about how annoying GTL is. Well I have news for you - coming into threads and posting 5 posts in a row is pretty annoying. It seems like every time I come into a thread, you just make something up to diss GTL about. And multiple times. Whatever you feel about him is your business, but at least some people have the decency and respect to not piss other people off about it, and make intelligent flames in one post. This isn't a spanish soap opera, its a forum.

but it;s also a soap opera..

as long as eric is here.

i understand you're new. you don't understand. a lot of [people don't understand quite yet. i hope hey wont have to.
Hell is other people.

MadMa gentLemon

I understand you and Eric have a side of beef.. actually two sides, and thats absolutely none of my business. I have nothing against the flaming, anyones free to do that, and rightfully so. It's the giant god damn meta quotes that are killing me. AND it's making me not want to watch my Beavis and Butthead DVDs. THATS a crime my friend.   :P
-><-
Metal Thrashing Madness
-><-

Butthead

Quote from: Mad Magent LemonI understand you and Eric have a side of beef.. actually two sides, and thats absolutely none of my business. I have nothing against the flaming, anyones free to do that, and rightfully so. It's the giant god damn meta quotes that are killing me. AND it's making me not want to watch my Beavis and Butthead DVDs. THATS a crime my friend.   :P

Uhhh, metaquotes are cool.

East Coast Hustle

uhh...you two assclowns are twice as big of fucking morons as anyone you've spent your time making fun of.

some advice...

STFU.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

MadMa gentLemon

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosouhh...you two assclowns are twice as big of fucking morons as anyone you've spent your time making fun of.

some advice...

STFU.

<hands Senor a can of whoopass>

That should replace the one you just opened.
-><-
Metal Thrashing Madness
-><-

Malaul

Quote from: Mad Magent LemonIt's the giant god damn meta quotes that are killing me.
Oooooo
I love you
Will you marry me?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

MadMa gentLemon

Quote from: MalaulOooooo
I love you
Will you marry me?

:D  <gets on one knee and hands you a box with fingercuffs>

yes!!
-><-
Metal Thrashing Madness
-><-

Malaul

::slides on finger cuffs::

ITS PERFECT!!!

::tries to not remember what happened last time::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock