News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Foto

Started by Darth Cupcake, January 03, 2008, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

I went to NYC for New Year. My friend attempted to begin to teach me how to actually USE my camera (I have a moderately sweet digital SLR, but I don't know a whole lot about using it, whereas he has the knowledge) but we were both really, really hung over, so we didn't get very far. I took a few not entirely sucky pictures.

These are small ones. Click to access them on devArt if you actually want to see them in large size.

]

I actually experimented with New Year's resolutions this year, and one of my resolutions is to do a much better job of learning how to use my camera properly.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

heh, resolution, camera.

Nice photos.  I like the last one of the tunnel the best. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mother John Frumm

I really like the last two, the one with the subway speeding by is really good.
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

Eve

I like the colors in the first one a lot, and the fourth and fifth are also awesome.  :D Now you can show me how to take good pictures..
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Sir Squid Diddimus