News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Saw this out of the corner of my eye...

Started by Lord Daddy Lombrosis, December 30, 2009, 06:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daddy Lombrosis

-><-
Yeni istifadəçimizə: "Discordian, xoş gəldin!"-deyək!

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

d00d omg so FUNNAH!

You see, out of the corner of your eye, "ford" looks like "fnord"!  This is a completely hilarious and hitherto unheard of discordian joke!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cainad (dec.)

"Why Ford." and "Why now." are indeed awkward grammatical constructions. Seems like there ought to be a question mark there.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cainad on December 30, 2009, 04:06:53 PM
"Why Ford." and "Why now." are indeed awkward grammatical constructions. Seems like there ought to be a question mark there.

that i get

Freeky

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

that i get

Ditto, it made me almost giggle a bit.

"Why, Ford? Why NOW?"

President Television

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 30, 2009, 04:52:19 PM
Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

that i get

Ditto, it made me almost giggle a bit.

"Why, Ford? Why NOW?"

Yeah, that's exactly how I read it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Captain Utopia

Obviously the OP was just waking up from a blackout induced by huffing cheap paint-thinner. Slumped on their computer desk, blinking rapidly, what the OP saw in the corner of their eye can be made clearer if you simply rotate the image by 90 degrees:

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thread became funny!

WHY, FORD?

OH GOD.

WHY NOW?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"