News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Saw this out of the corner of my eye...

Started by Lord Daddy Lombrosis, December 30, 2009, 06:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cainad on December 30, 2009, 07:00:57 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 30, 2009, 06:52:59 PM
FORD IS RUINING MY LIFE.  :x

FORD IS THE NEW FILM FLAM :x :x

EVER SINCE I READ THIS THREAD I HAVEN'T WALKED - THREAD CAUSED ME TO NOT BE ABLE TO WALK.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cramulus

Quote from: FP on December 30, 2009, 06:17:52 PM
Obviously the OP was just waking up from a blackout induced by huffing cheap paint-thinner. Slumped on their computer desk, blinking rapidly, what the OP saw in the corner of their eye can be made clearer if you simply rotate the image by 90 degrees:

FORD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dysnomia

OH GOD!

WHY FORD?

WHYYYY????

:horrormirth:

SPS,
hates how much she loves her ford
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BECAUSE OF FORD I LOST MY BOYFRIEND, GOT ADDICTED TO TRANQUILIZERS, BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC, FORGOT HOW TO MAKE FOOD, MY HEART STOPPED BEATING, IT SNOWED, AND THE ZIPPER ON MY FAVORITE HOODIE BROKE.

OH AND THEN I GOT EPILEPSY, DIABETES, AIDS, LICE, AND WILFORD BRIMLEY.

WHY, FORD?

WHY NOW???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 30, 2009, 11:23:06 PM
BECAUSE OF FORD I LOST MY BOYFRIEND, GOT ADDICTED TO TRANQUILIZERS, BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC, FORGOT HOW TO MAKE FOOD, MY HEART STOPPED BEATING, IT SNOWED, AND THE ZIPPER ON MY FAVORITE HOODIE BROKE.

WHY, FORD?

WHY NOW???

:lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 30, 2009, 11:23:06 PM

WHY, FORD?

WHY NOW???

themenniss

ford made my dad try to get in contact with me today.
i politely told him to fuck off.
oh wait... that's not funny.
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

Dysnomia

FORD ACCIDENTLY MY WHOLE FAMILY

WHY FORD???  WHY NOW???

The Johnny

WHYYYYY FOOOORD WHYY NOOOOOOOOOW!?!!?
                                                                           /
                                                                          /
                                                                         /
                                                                        /
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Dysnomia

the last yatto

the zipper actually broke on my favourite hoodie  :horrormirth:
all black with  a heart and Straight Razor mimicking the masonic square and compass
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

President Television

I have the hiccups. I don't know how yet, but I'm sure Ford is responsible somewhere down the line. Vengeance will be had.  :argh!:

Jasper

Was "Do you see it?" part of the original advert?