News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Thing Listen To: Welcome to Night Vale

Started by Cainad (dec.), April 12, 2013, 06:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I STARTED LISTENING TO THIS ON SATURDAY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW I'M ON EPISODE 14.

THANKS ASSHOLE NOW I CAN'T STOP.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It's a wonderful way to spend time with your girlfriend. It keeps you safe from things like the dog park, which is forbidden, and mountains, which don't exist.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Weird... a guy at work just mentioned this to me not 2 hours ago.
Maybe it was 4 hours ago... still... weird  :eek:

I think I like this.

McGrupp

Dog park's aren't a thing. Dog park, that could never, ever be real.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 22, 2013, 08:15:53 PM
I STARTED LISTENING TO THIS ON SATURDAY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW I'M ON EPISODE 14.

THANKS ASSHOLE NOW I CAN'T STOP.

It lives in your ear now. We don't have a way to remove it, so the City Council recommends that you get comfortable with it. Learn to share its interests, and make space for it in your life. This could be the beginning of a fruitful and meaningful relationship with your new psychic mind parasite, so try to make the best of it.

If the hooded figures are keeping you awake at night with their monotonous yet necessary chanting, you can now go to YouTube and listen to the weather any time you want. http://www.youtube.com/user/manicouch?feature=watch

Unless the City Council decides YouTube doesn't exist or the Sheriff's Secret Police declare YouTube an official Holiday. That would be bad. Because I don't think there's a YouTube vaccine or anti-venom yet.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

EmmaE

Spent the better part of my weekend listening to all of the episodes. No regrets here.
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My baby's friend has apparently been trolling tumblr on it for weeks. "I have listened to every episode from 1 to 31 and I haven't heard anything that indicates that Cecil and Carlos have an attraction to each other, that is a projection that tumblr people have imposed on the narrative".
:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

-

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Facemeat on September 09, 2013, 08:15:47 AM
My baby's friend has apparently been trolling tumblr on it for weeks. "I have listened to every episode from 1 to 31 and I haven't heard anything that indicates that Cecil and Carlos have an attraction to each other, that is a projection that tumblr people have imposed on the narrative".

AHAHAHAAAAA, that's the best! :lulz:

Quote from: Cain on September 09, 2013, 12:23:05 PM
Haha.  The Night Vale tumblr fandom do seem very easily trolled, even by the standards of fandoms.  I, of course, approve.

They are SO twitchy. It's kind of amazing.

Quote from: Facemeat on September 09, 2013, 08:15:47 AM

:golfclap:

That young scamp shows great promise!