News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Better lie low

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, May 10, 2004, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis
Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: Wenchmaster KMmm...I'd just spent a peaceful morning snuggling with my NapWhore(tm) ...

NapWhore. I want one of those. Where do you get one?
rochester Ny
those are of inferior quality. you want a good one go to Ouiser, Idaho.
:x  :x  INFERIOR QUALITY!!!  :x  :x
Ill have you know I resemble that remark!!!!!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen
Quote from: Wenchmaster KWell, today I woke up and looked at the clock--2:48.  At which point adrenaline hit my like a ping-pong paddle to the ass, as I have a test today at 2:00.  Well, I hurried to the place, cursing the entire way, thinking I'd be late but that'd be okay because the session goes til 5.  And yet, when I got there, the room was not only empty but dark and locked.  My professor was nowhere to be found.  What the fuck?!  
So then I scurried to a computer and started composing a desperate email to the prof.  I was about to hit "send" when I happened to glance at the clock...12:56.  
12:56!!!  Wow...
I think Eris has taken notice of me.  It's just her style, telling me to be more careful with a ping-pong paddle to the ass.  So I figure I better lie low for a bit, and let her sort of...ease off...yeah...

I tend to get trouble like that when communicating via fora with Americans due to the timezones. Damn....allready 9:52 , I´ve been surfin all night!....where did the time go?
I ate it
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: Guido FinucciNapWhore. I want one of those. Where do you get one?
rochester Ny

Ah, we have a volunteer! How much do you charge and do you accept Tim Tams?
charge?
that would make me a NapProstitute

Ide do it cause I like it
but if some tima tams just happened to fall into my face , I dont think Ide protest...
Coito ergo sum

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen
Quote from: Wenchmaster KWell, today I woke up and looked at the clock--2:48.  At which point adrenaline hit my like a ping-pong paddle to the ass, as I have a test today at 2:00.  Well, I hurried to the place, cursing the entire way, thinking I'd be late but that'd be okay because the session goes til 5.  And yet, when I got there, the room was not only empty but dark and locked.  My professor was nowhere to be found.  What the fuck?!  
So then I scurried to a computer and started composing a desperate email to the prof.  I was about to hit "send" when I happened to glance at the clock...12:56.  
12:56!!!  Wow...
I think Eris has taken notice of me.  It's just her style, telling me to be more careful with a ping-pong paddle to the ass.  So I figure I better lie low for a bit, and let her sort of...ease off...yeah...

I tend to get trouble like that when communicating via fora with Americans due to the timezones. Damn....allready 9:52 , I´ve been surfin all night!....where did the time go?
I ate it

you wish
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaul

no really I did

it was hungry
and if I eat all the "time" then you wont be 6 hours away anymore, and Thwack wont be 13 hourrs off either
Coito ergo sum

Rev Thwack

Thwack isn't 13 hours off, but eternaly off.

Way out there dude.
My balls itch...

Malaul

you know what I meant
Coito ergo sum

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaulno really I did

it was hungry
and if I eat all the "time" then you wont be 6 hours away anymore, and Thwack wont be 13 hourrs off either

????????? :shock:  :shock:

so you´re like one of those langoliers creatures?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

Bella

Quote from: Rev ThwackThwack isn't 13 hours off, but eternaly off.

Way out there dude.
Off what? :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

Coito ergo sum