News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Big Wheel Keep on Turnin'?

Started by Eve, June 19, 2013, 03:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

At least they were kind enough to leave it on blocks instead of sitting on the undercarriage?

It's more like a dingy aluminum lining than a silver lining, but hey.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Cain

Like I said in IRC, it could have been worse: they could have left your wheels and stolen the rest of the car.

Eve

A dingy aluminum lining is better than none at all! Here's hoping the tow truck didn't do too much damage to her.

Cain drives correct motorcycle, of course--it certainly could have been worse. (My mom seemed to think it would have been better if they had stolen the whole thing? I don't understand her logic there.)

Hi LMNO!
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Left

Quote from: Eve on June 20, 2013, 08:55:20 AM
A dingy aluminum lining is better than none at all! Here's hoping the tow truck didn't do too much damage to her.

Cain drives correct motorcycle, of course--it certainly could have been worse. (My mom seemed to think it would have been better if they had stolen the whole thing? I don't understand her logic there.)

Hi LMNO!
I'm sorry about your wheels, that sucks.
It would have been good to have the whole thing stolen if it was insured, I suppose...
Are the wheels covered?
I've never had my wheels stolen
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Usually if the whole car is stolen the insurance company will just give you a check for the Blue Book value, whereas if it's damaged (ie, the wheels being stolen) you have to pay a deductible and then they cover the rest of the cost of the repair.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."