News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

The Unlimited Atlantic Hurricane Season Fread

Started by Suu, August 23, 2011, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Luna on August 27, 2011, 02:02:25 PM
Trying to decide if I should pull out my AC for the storm.

Yes. That's a projectile. We'll take it out tonight when I'm over. I'm taking mine out tonight when I evac.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 27, 2011, 09:59:00 AM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 27, 2011, 12:26:09 AM
DIMO. GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR BASEMENT.  :argh!:

aw and he just had it all fixed up and looking nice ... do you suppose now it's going to be flooded again?

Narragansett Bay is on the westside of the storm track, that means we get the storm surge. That means when 12ft of water is thrown into the bay, it will funnel up toward the rivers. It will hit the barrier and start filling up the bay like a trough, and it will backwash into the Pawtuxet River, which will overflow into Warwick and Coventry again.  :|

...But Providence will be dry.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 27, 2011, 03:14:28 PM
I think this fucker has something against me personally.

It's managing to hit, in successive order, my family home, the base I was supposed to be working out of in september, the ship I work on, and the place I am now.

WTF?

Did you piss on gods leg again?

Suu

For those that are watching The Weather Channel, see how sick Mike Seidel is? Yeah, I've done that. That's my fucking dream job.

Adios

Suu

Adios

I wonder, if NY floods can you catch walleye on Wall Street?

Suu

Eve

Dearest Irene,

If you could please manage to throw some flooding Brookline's way while leaving my power intact, I'd be most appreciative. I'm not really in the mood to go to work tomorrow, and I'd also rather not spend the whole weekend sitting in the dark by myself. Thanks!

Love,
Eve
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Eve

Luna

Quote from: Eve on August 27, 2011, 07:09:48 PM
Dearest Irene,

If you could please manage to throw some flooding Brookline's way while leaving my power intact, I'd be most appreciative. I'm not really in the mood to go to work tomorrow, and I'd also rather not spend the whole weekend sitting in the dark by myself. Thanks!

Love,
Eve

Candles and flashlights.  :)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Getting my evac bag ready with all my goodies. Spending tomorrow at Luna's with margaritas.

The latest forecast for RI isn't so much rain as it is wind and the storm surge, and Providence may not close the hurricane barrier after all because they're concerned about the levels of the rivers. that could be interesting. Fortunately, there's a big moat that separates me from the basin, and it's called I-95.

Eve

Quote from: Luna on August 27, 2011, 07:11:03 PM
Quote from: Eve on August 27, 2011, 07:09:48 PM
Dearest Irene,

Love,
Eve

Candles and flashlights.  :)

I have two smallish flashlights out. Will have to do some unpacking of boxes to find out which one has the candles.. that'll be fun. ;)

Suu

The Weather Channel just made a "pier pressure" pun. :crankey:

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm hoping the power doesn't go out either. Though I am with Villager for the weekend, so it wouldn't be so bad.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS