News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Look at me! I can rip off Boards of Canada!

Started by The Littlest Ubermensch, July 08, 2008, 03:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Littlest Ubermensch

Today I made a song that, in a radical departure from most of what I make, is slow and sad. It came out sounding a lot like Boards of Canada, and I figured you spags might like it. It's called Rosemary Record.

Streaming audio:
rosemary record.mp3 - 6.94MB
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Littlest Ubermensch

[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

bones

i really love BOC and would love to hear this TLU, but zshare wont let me get this file, or even hear it online.. help? should i PM Syn to find where on POEE i can gerrit?
filmmusic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Shibboleet The Annihilator

More Boards of Canada = more of a good thing, therefore, I approve.