News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

So I don't know if I posted about this or if I did and erased it or whatever so forgive me if this is a repeat. Or not, whatevs.

I have a lump on my chest. Directly below the point of my right collar bone. It started out as a tiny annoying bump that got written off as a clogged pore or whatever. I forget when this was. And it stayed small for a long time, and invisible to the naked eye, but recently it has started growing. Last month it was smaller than my pinky-fingertip. Yesterday it fit under my index fingertip. Today it does not.

So doctor's appointment for me. And what the hell, I may as well get a pap smear too. Damn it.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Lenin McCarthy

Ariel Sharon is dead, and I'm pretty happy because he sent a friend of mine's uncle (while he was about to have Sharon investigated for corruption) on a suicide mission (that he survived) to South Lebanon a few years ago.

Left

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 09, 2014, 06:30:33 PM
So, my son has apparently come up as a match for bone marrow for a very sick 19 year old girl in Canada.  So he's going to DC in February, to endure the glory that is a marrow tap (agonizing, and the drugs make you ill).  For some kid he doesn't even know.

Wow!

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 11, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
I have a lump on my chest. Directly below the point of my right collar bone. It started out as a tiny annoying bump that got written off as a clogged pore or whatever. I forget when this was. And it stayed small for a long time, and invisible to the naked eye, but recently it has started growing. Last month it was smaller than my pinky-fingertip. Yesterday it fit under my index fingertip. Today it does not.

So doctor's appointment for me. And what the hell, I may as well get a pap smear too. Damn it.

Eep... Here's hoping it's still some annoyingly swollen gland. *Crosses fingers*

I/we seem to be hitting the nice sunny uplands of what passes for mental stability here.
So back here, catching up. 
Hope I'm still welcome-and sure I'll be told if not.

...Since I ended the new year by being bitten by a concussed raccoon, and will get rabies shot #4 on Tuesday...I'm hoping for a WAY better year this year.
Better me, better health, better attitude, better job.

It's a new year...time to kick names and take ass.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Anna Mae Bollocks

So I don't know if I posted about this or if I did and erased it or whatever so forgive me if this is a repeat. Or not, whatevs.

Chances are it's just a growth or fibroma of some kind. Don't worry if you don't have to.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 12, 2014, 01:50:25 AM

Chances are it's just a growth or fibroma of some kind. Don't worry if you don't have to.

Don't even care. It's just annoyingly itchy and starting to show under my shirts. Also, I hate doctors like the plague upon humanity that they are . . . in my paranoia-infused fantasy world.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 03:36:56 AM

Don't even care. It's just annoyingly itchy and starting to show under my shirts. Also, I hate doctors like the plague upon humanity that they are . . . in my paranoia-infused fantasy world.

By which I mean to ALSO say, thank you for the advice. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's scary. I had a lumpectomy a few years ago, if you have any questions I'm here. Also if you just want to have a lumpectomy under local and not deal with general anaesthesia and all that entails, it's TOTALLY ok to do that and don't let them talk you into general if you don't want to do it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, it's itchy and growing fast, get it removed and biopsied ASAP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 03:59:09 AM

I took a nap earlier and had a dream that the doctor was trying to force me to have a whole drawn-out surgery to get it removed. $$ upon $$. I said screw that and borrowed his scalpel and removed it myself. Which is what I was tempted to do in the first place but my roommates think I'm nuts. I might possibly be but I really hate constant itching. Pain I can ignore but not itchy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 04:03:38 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 03:59:09 AM

I took a nap earlier and had a dream that the doctor was trying to force me to have a whole drawn-out surgery to get it removed. $$ upon $$. I said screw that and borrowed his scalpel and removed it myself. Which is what I was tempted to do in the first place but my roommates think I'm nuts. I might possibly be but I really hate constant itching. Pain I can ignore but not itchy.

Yeah NOPE NOPE NOPE. Get it properly removed and biopsied as soon as you can. Like, tomorrow if possible. Earliest possible appointment, please.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It could just be a fluid-filled cyst. But the sooner you know, the better.

Anna Mae Bollocks

What Nigel said. If it's itchy it's not a fibroma - it *might* be some kind of abscess or something, but it might not. Just go, let THEM cut it out and get it biopsied and over with. 
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hirley0

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 11, 2014, 01:54:51 AM
It's kind of bumming me out that, in a college with over 50% black enrollment, there is literally not even one other black person in either chemistry or biology at my class level. I looked at the other classes, just to be sure.
:sad:
soon 2b limegreen
My guess this must mean you started classes on Monday last
& it could mean you're crossing the river on a regular schedule

Chemistry & Biology ? sounds like possibly SB1 OR 2
MAYBE the earthquake retrofit is finished
maybe it is possible to get to the forth
it still appears to me
the best bet is Smith
Just a minute
M111

hirley0

sTay the fuck away from those (U no}
take pictures, post pictures, revize them, often
on the forth shot | begin youR approach, / very sharp object!

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 12, 2014, 06:07:40 AM
What Nigel said. If it's itchy it's not a fibroma - it *might* be some kind of abscess or something, but it might not. Just go, let THEM cut it out and get it biopsied and over with.

hirley0

What i found  =  No Messages Found
/\/\/\/\/\/\
what i sent in >
   01/11/2014 01:24 PM
20140111 1125 carbapenems
http://www.drugs.com/drug-class/carbapenems.html

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 04:15:47 AM
It could just be a fluid-filled cyst. But the sooner you know, the better.

My bet 25¢, is it's that yellow sticky fluid,
once there is an opening it drains
the first hole that's the chore

the danger is what happens next
the approach matters
use? ovencleaner?/?