News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Crazy Idea

Started by Adios, May 15, 2007, 05:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

I can help anyway I can
but will have to be in the summer
right about now I don't even have the time to keep up my blog
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

thesoko

Seems to me this is a good idea in theory. However, I think objective coverage is practically impossible, simply in things like the anchor's attitude, what you choose to cover, etc. Could you really cover something like Fred Phelps protesting Jerry Falwell's funeral with a straight face?

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: thesoko on May 18, 2007, 05:39:41 PM
Could you really cover something like Fred Phelps protesting Jerry Falwell's funeral with a straight face?

Would you WANT to?

Correct faces for discussing Phelps: contorted in rage and/or laughter.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

Quote from: thesoko on May 18, 2007, 05:39:41 PM
Seems to me this is a good idea in theory. However, I think objective coverage is practically impossible, simply in things like the anchor's attitude, what you choose to cover, etc. Could you really cover something like Fred Phelps protesting Jerry Falwell's funeral with a straight face?

who cares.  the lulz make the story. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.