News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

More OK Cupid fun

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 16, 2009, 08:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

you cannot escape from my breasts forever Nigel!  Eventually they will FIND YOU! 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Telarus

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on October 15, 2010, 08:27:02 AM
you cannot escape from my breasts forever Nigel!  Eventually they will FIND YOU! 
:aaa::1fap:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:tinfoilhat:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tjg92

Searching for discordians on OKCupid reveals that a shitload of us are bisexual. Which is pretty cool  :mrgreen:

Remington

Well, being bisexual means that you're never disappointed when you put your hand down someone's pants.
Is it plugged in?

Salty

Now that isn't strictly true. In fact, I'd say it doubles your pool for disappointment/teh horror.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Dysnomia

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 15, 2010, 06:47:03 PM

:tinfoilhat:

I was looking for jiggly boob gifs that were sfw...and found this instead.   :lulz:

Quote from: Commander Remington on October 15, 2010, 11:16:19 PM
Well, being bisexual means that you're never disappointed when you put your hand down someone's pants.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Psychonomaly on October 15, 2010, 04:40:05 AM
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/StripperClown

QuoteI am a professional stripper clown who is available for both child and adult parties. Whether you want me to make balloon animals and do magic for your bachelorette party, or get down, take it off, and do my sexy dancing for your 8 year old's birthday party; I am the man for the job.

Please tell me this guy is a troll  
:horrormirth:

:vom:

Nope, now I'm sure   :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 16, 2010, 07:34:22 PM
Quote from: Psychonomaly on October 15, 2010, 04:40:05 AM
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/StripperClown

QuoteI am a professional stripper clown who is available for both child and adult parties. Whether you want me to make balloon animals and do magic for your bachelorette party, or get down, take it off, and do my sexy dancing for your 8 year old's birthday party; I am the man for the job.

Please tell me this guy is a troll  
:horrormirth:

:vom:

Nope, now I'm sure   :lol:

:lulz: He's awesome!

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

I want to have his bi sexual stripper clown children :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I need to make another OK Cupid troll account.

Brotep

I just troll with my regular account, and if my targets respond favorably I ask them out.