News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

UNNNNNNG

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 30, 2012, 03:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:31:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:29:01 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 09:26:42 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:22:00 PM
Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 08:21:35 PM
These guys are HILARIOUS.

Their leader, Derrick Broze, constantly counsels them to not vote, not attempt to better their standard of living, and to disengage with all politics.

If I were a suspicious guy, I'd think he was in someone's pocket.

Dear God and Baby Jeebuz...

Please, PLEASE let these morons poor innocent lambs be led by their fucking idiot clearly clearer-thinking shepherd and remember NOT to vote come election day. 

And I'm still waiting for that pony.  It's been thirty years, already, what the heck?

Love,
Luna

The Hip Forums are just as funny.

Obama = Drones = PURE EVIL.  WILL NOT VOTE.

Which is basically the same as voting for Romney = drones AND a land war in Iran.

But they get to cling to their ideological purity in front of their buddies, which is - after all - the important part.

"Purists" who must demonstrate their purity give me hives.

Sure.  It's just another form of one-upmanship.  Helps establish the pecking order for mating season, you see.

Anyway, people like that SHOULDN'T vote.  Because they're dumbasses.

(Please note that I don't think they should be KEPT from voting.  The act of wanting to vote is really the only requirement I have for allowing someone to vote.)

Oh, agreed.  The folks caught throwing out voter registration forms should be taken out back and Nigeled with blunt instruments...  But if they decide that FUCK VOTING...  More power to 'em.

I've always figured that people who have to prove they've got the bigger dick (literally or figuratively) are WAY too wrapped up in dick size, and REALLY need to get out more.

It doesn't help if they get out.

Watch youtube videos of Occupy "general assemblies" for further info.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Truth...

I'm constantly amazed at the people who can spout the fountains of complete and utter BULLSHIT, and have people sitting around them, nodding, drooling, and agreeing.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 30, 2012, 09:45:31 PM
Truth...

I'm constantly amazed at the people who can spout the fountains of complete and utter BULLSHIT, and have people sitting around them, nodding, drooling, and agreeing.

Or trying to out-do each other's bullshit.  This happens in EVERY movement, which is what renders those movements utterly useless, or causes the movement to be the next oppressive authority.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Ricky said he wrote his letter to Charlie and signed off with a little heart. They're over there bashing Affirmative Action now.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

The dumb. I don't know if I can see it through.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Even the Mexican guy is an angry white man.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 30, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:29:01 PM
That guy baffles me.

Texas has a lot of people like that.
Pre rich, pre white.  :x

Juana

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:23:29 PM
Ricky said he wrote his letter to Charlie and signed off with a little heart. They're over there bashing Affirmative Action now.

We should see what else we can get them to bash.   :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Whatever it is, convince them it's THE MAN.  :lol:

Don Coyote

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:39:33 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 30, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:29:01 PM
That guy baffles me.

Texas has a lot of people like that.
Pre rich, pre white.  :x

I was going to say the Army is full of them but they are all from Texas. :horrormirth:

Juana

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 11:03:53 PM
Whatever it is, convince them it's THE MAN.  :lol:
BREATHING, MAN, IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 10:58:03 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 30, 2012, 10:23:29 PM

We should see what else we can get them to bash.   :lulz:

FEMA and disaster relief efforts are too obvious...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 08:21:35 PM
These guys are HILARIOUS.

Their leader, Derrick Broze, constantly counsels them to not vote, not attempt to better their standard of living, and to disengage with all politics.

If I were a suspicious guy, I'd think he was in someone's pocket.

Oh holy shit.  :lulz:

I think it might be time for Kitty Parson to have her own Facebook page so I can engage in fun stuff like this again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."