News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The inherent absurdity of the "writing" of Heroes Reborn, explained in 6 images and one gif

People get paid for this nonsense, you know.

minuspace

NASA pix of sun in extreme ultra-violet or something.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

thewake

"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

minuspace

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: thewake on October 23, 2015, 09:05:50 PM

This is a perfect example of why I hate philosophers who insist on the lazy route of clinging to simplistic notions of archaic philosophy instead of recognizing that the nature of philosophy itself evolves along with the accumulated knowledge of a society.

Any philosopher who knows chemistry and even the most essential elements of astrophysics would never dismiss "mere chemistry", but would instead be agog at the wonder of such complex beings and emotions and experiences arising from chemical interactions.

A self-proclaimed philosopher who does not understand the current state of science is not any kind of philosopher at all, because they have failed to embrace the state of knowledge about the world. Without science, without a comprehensive understanding of the foundations of chemistry, biology, and physics, so-called "philosophers" are nothing but masturbators in the dark.

The Good Reverend Roger

What's more, they insist on doing it in public, and then it's all over everyone's shoes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

thewake

Take it from me, public masturbation is totally not worth it.
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken