News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Memorandum # 6 FUCKit

Started by Penumbral, January 14, 2004, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

I my friends will not do anything. I do not care. Sure its fucked up, but so is everything else... I know what??s happening. You know what we are loosing we are loosing everything. On all sides! You lash out at the government that is just a sliver in tree or injustices. We are attacked by the marketing of this world. Me, My generation has no culture we are told what to like... Once we figure it out they change it. WTF is a fad, it just a shift in the same business. We are being destroyed by school, Taught to live in a way that will best benefit someone else. The way to loose what you have, to loose what you are. We are hammered upon by religion people causing us to change the way we live because of whatever. We are mashed by the opinions of others people thinking they know what??s better for you then you, people who figure they have something figured out. They don't! and the government just adds to every one of these. And I am just going to do Nothing.

P.S.
I just want to start a conversation about this.

All_One_Mind (GO BUSH!)

i like the astral plane much better than this one...

Slarti

i'm still trying to get there...

Horab Fibslager

i've been doing nothign for years.  the art of tao and wu-wei are often underestimated by it's ditractors. do not let them know that our nothing is what compels them to do soemthing, or soemthing. i'm gonan go cut down a tree,a dn replace it with an advertisement for paris hilton's sex video.
Hell is other people.