News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

If I've learnt anything over the years, it's that half a bottle of whiskey is nearly always useless. Unless you're cleaning a wound.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

If the situation becomes too dire, you can always shove the cat down the front of your pants.

Junkenstein

There's a logic to that but I'm fucked if I know what it is.

In other news, unreliable dolts continue to make my life a pain. Meeting prospective new employers over the weekend.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Listerene should not be used for contraception or as a prophylactic - it is not to be used...  Blah blah disclaimer...  Blah...

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 03, 2014, 04:05:45 AM
If you're gonna croak on the toilet like The King, at least be upper-decking the fucking thing.

I'll do it at Chili's to make you proud.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Raz Tech on July 03, 2014, 06:10:50 PM
Got a half day off of work to prepare for the hurricane.  The one that isn't supposed to get closer than 80 miles to where I live.  Stupid, but there are worse things that can happen than a half day before a 4 day weekend.  Then my boss texts me "hey, are you prepared for this hurricane?
reply:

Everything is under control

I don't see chicken in can!

minuspace

I mean, take some from the front why don't you, as long as the cat's position is also reversed.
Quote from: George Edger Dingleburry on July 03, 2014, 09:29:00 PM
Got a half day off of work to prepare for the hurricane.  The one that isn't supposed to get closer than 80 miles to where I live.  Stupid, but there are worse things that can happen than a half day before a 4 day weekend.  Then my boss texts me "hey, are you prepared for this hurricane?
reply:

I don't see chicken in can!

Suu

reply:

Not a bad category 1 selection. I see the East Coast is strong with you.

I just hid in the bathroom during the tornado warning with a bottle of Cruzan Estate Diamond Dark 5 year Rum and my smartphone. Seriously, I sat in the bathtub texting my parents happy anniversary listening for my windows to blow out. I did get a nosebleed though, so it wasn't a total fail.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 03, 2014, 04:06:14 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 03, 2014, 01:04:38 PM
Foster kid is stealing from housemates, staying up all night drunk, leaving my studio door open, and generally being a liability. I am about at the end of my rope and considering sending her on her way, which sucks.

Is this Surprise!Daughter or someone else?

Surprise Daughter. It's a clusterfuck. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In more positive news, my Perception class is amazeballs, and there was a sub today who turned me on to his Intro to Neurobiology class this fall.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 03, 2014, 10:41:28 PM
In more positive news, my Perception class is amazeballs, and there was a sub today who turned me on to his Intro to Neurobiology class this fall.

I hope to hear more about this perception class, as I've always greatly enjoyed studying it (at least from a psychology and communication standpoint).
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on July 03, 2014, 11:56:31 PM

I hope to hear more about this perception class, as I've always greatly enjoyed studying it (at least from a psychology and communication standpoint).

It's kind of mind-blowing! Today I learned some of the basics about the physiology and genetics of tetrachromacy, and I'm thinking that if I can, I'm going to make that the subject of my research methods class. If I end up writing a paper on it, I'll repost it here after the end of the term. I'll make sure to post about what I'm learning along the way.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

reply:

Pepsi! I like where your head is at. Carry on!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 04, 2014, 12:06:45 AM
Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on July 03, 2014, 11:56:31 PM

It's kind of mind-blowing! Today I learned some of the basics about the physiology and genetics of tetrachromacy, and I'm thinking that if I can, I'm going to make that the subject of my research methods class. If I end up writing a paper on it, I'll repost it here after the end of the term. I'll make sure to post about what I'm learning along the way.

:awesome:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A