News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

PHOXUMENTARY: It's more likely than you think!

Started by Phox, April 30, 2012, 04:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: navkat on May 01, 2012, 04:32:52 AM
You'd better watch I don't steal that hat.

Beautiful!
See Richter? Everyone likes it.  :lulz:

Thanks. :)

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Don Coyote

I should totally start wearing mine with civilian clothes. :lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Phox

hirley0

Nyet in the character count ? /-/OW long till U get to the first 3?
the interval to the second one? &3rd { if there are any threes at all ?/? The final
prior to THE END . I NOW RETURN YOUR BROOM STICK TO ITS HIDING PLACE. tbc
=============E

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on May 01, 2012, 12:28:31 PM
Quote from: I am a Guru named Coyote on May 01, 2012, 06:18:52 AM
Totally should.  :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on May 01, 2012, 12:28:31 PM
Quote from: I am a Guru named Coyote on May 01, 2012, 06:18:52 AM
Totally should.  :lulz:

I need to find someone to make a unit insignia for the the 139th Memetic Engineers (it was my avatar for a while)

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Forsooth

Phox

UPDATE: I have been informed that a copy of the 15 minute version of this documentary will be coming to me soon, and I will gladly provide any interested parties with copies as well.

Also, the creator of the documentary has told me that he may want to interview me again for a more comprehensive documentary regarding religion. I will also let you all know how that turns out as well.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on July 17, 2012, 03:17:07 AM
UPDATE: I have been informed that a copy of the 15 minute version of this documentary will be coming to me soon, and I will gladly provide any interested parties with copies as well.

Also, the creator of the documentary has told me that he may want to interview me again for a more comprehensive documentary regarding religion. I will also let you all know how that turns out as well.

Count me in! Thanks.  :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on July 17, 2012, 03:17:07 AM

Oh HELL yeah!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!