News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

ACORN video "pimp" arrested attempting to wiretap US Senator's office.

Started by Durivan, January 26, 2010, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durivan

It seems that James O'Keefe, the guy who secretly tapped ACORN offices had an idea for something bigger. It seems that he and three others (including the son of a US Attorney) were arrested for trying to wiretap LA Senator Mary Landrieu's NO office.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2010/01/acorn_gotcha_man_arrested_for.html

These guys are stupid, I mean really really stupid. They have to be for thinking that they could actually pull this off.  It looks like they are going to be taking a long vacation in Club Fed, can't say it's not deserved.

Iason Ouabache

:lulz:  Awesome!

Also, I can't wait to see who jumps up to defend this guy even though he blatantly committed a felony against a government employee on government property.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Earthbound Spirit

Oh well.  I hope they like jail.   :lulz:
I hate everyone.

Cain

James O'Keefe is like Martin Luther King, only more saintlike:

QuoteHell ... Martin Luther King was a 'suspected felon'. Bill Ayers, close friend and confidant of 'The One' ... was, by his own admission – a 'felon'. Obama nominated a TSA director that violated privacy rights of others. Obama nominated a Treasury Secretary who's guilty of lying on this tax returns. Nancy Pelosi relies on Charlie Rangel (a suspected TAX CHEAT) to write tax law. Chris Dodd gets sweetheard mortgage deals and undervalues Irish property ...

And James O'Keefe is suspected of 'playing with a phone handset' and entering a federal building under 'false pretenses'.

Hell yeah – I'll cheer O'Keefe on! He's a SAINT compared to the players on YOUR TEAM.

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 27, 2010, 01:42:36 AM
:lulz:  Awesome!

Also, I can't wait to see who jumps up to defend this guy even though he blatantly committed a felony against a government employee on government property.

I'd put my money on G Gordon Liddy. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘