News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED ROOMIE APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, October 18, 2013, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

OK, 99.99999% always right.  :lol:

He's snoring again. LOUD.
At least he's in his own bed this time. Aiiiiiiieeeee.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 09, 2013, 06:24:42 AM

That would make me insane. And tempted to just ever so gently cover his face with a pillow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Well Roomie has just acknowledged that if they fuck off back to their ex that their portion of their rent is their responsibility. So that's a bit of a relief.

How do you deal with non-communicative people whose first response is to flee at any difficulty?

My first response is to FIX THIS NAO, and i think that's where it's coming from.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 09, 2013, 06:34:33 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 09, 2013, 06:24:42 AM

That would make me insane. And tempted to just ever so gently cover his face with a pillow.

That was the first thing that occurred to me.  :lol:

He does keep the refrigerator stocked with beer, I'll give him that. The downside is that it's Natural Light and nobody can stand it but him. :vom:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My new housemate wants to put a lock on her bedroom door. :kingmeh:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am OK with the idea in general, but it's a 100-year-old mortise door and I am not drilling holes in it.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Everything seemed OK for awhile. Uneventful. No more piss.

This morning I was woken up with call on my phone asking for my daughter. It was some horrible woman she babysat for a couple of years ago that didn't pay her. I said my daughter didn't want to talk to her and asked how she got my number. She said she got it from Teri, her sister and a friend of my daughters.

I got up and my daughter was on the couch. I told her what happened and she went off. Said she needed the money and that she eventually did get paid for that other time. I said Teri should have had more sense than to give my number out and she was all DON'T TALK ABOUT TERI and going on about first Ryan (piss boy) woke her up and now this and etc. and just nonstop screaming at me for anything she could think of, raging around for about an hour slamming doors hard enough to break stuff and posting "fuck my family" shit on facebook - and then she mentions I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WHEN RYAN SLAPPED HER ASS.

I was like he WHAT? Why didn't you bust him off in the mouth? It turns out that he's been slapping her ass and "accidentally" touched her boob and when he woke her up this morning it was to ask IF HE COULD GET IN THE BED WITH HER.

I think she freezes or chokes when that stuff happens. She'll tell people to stop but she doesn't do what I would do, i.e., hit the motherfucker with the nearest piece of cast iron (I have a collection: pans, a chair..) and call the cops on his ass. I wish somebody would have told me about this, if it's a thing - and I think it is - it seems like one of those goddamn court ordered counselors could have told me to watch out for something like this but - Seguin. You're not allowed to BE anything more than a cashier or a cleaning lady in Seguin if you're not catastrophically ignorant. The counselors were teabaggers.

This girl has triggers. She's been through stuff, you can't treat her like that. If she doesn't want his stupid beer gut ugly ass, he NEEDS TO GET IT THROUGH HIS HEAD THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM.

Anyway, she went to stay with a friend for a couple of days. The suck side of that is it's more HER house than his. The upside is I have him to myself. He hasn't come out of his room since I got on his ass.

I'm waiting, and I'm watching. And when she comes back, I think he'll do it again because he's a drunk slob and I could tell when I was getting on his ass that he has no intention of stopping. And I will be more than happy to hit him with the frying pan. I hope there's hot grease in it.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 28, 2013, 11:55:48 PM

This morning I was woken up with call on my phone asking for my daughter. It was some horrible woman she babysat for a couple of years ago that didn't pay her. I said my daughter didn't want to talk to her and asked how she got my number. She said she got it from Teri, her sister and a friend of my daughters.

I got up and my daughter was on the couch. I told her what happened and she went off. Said she needed the money and that she eventually did get paid for that other time. I said Teri should have had more sense than to give my number out and she was all DON'T TALK ABOUT TERI and going on about first Ryan (piss boy) woke her up and now this and etc. and just nonstop screaming at me for anything she could think of, raging around for about an hour slamming doors hard enough to break stuff and posting "fuck my family" shit on facebook - and then she mentions I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WHEN RYAN SLAPPED HER ASS.

I was like he WHAT? Why didn't you bust him off in the mouth? It turns out that he's been slapping her ass and "accidentally" touched her boob and when he woke her up this morning it was to ask IF HE COULD GET IN THE BED WITH HER.

I think she freezes or chokes when that stuff happens. She'll tell people to stop but she doesn't do what I would do, i.e., hit the motherfucker with the nearest piece of cast iron (I have a collection: pans, a chair..) and call the cops on his ass. I wish somebody would have told me about this, if it's a thing - and I think it is - it seems like one of those goddamn court ordered counselors could have told me to watch out for something like this but - Seguin. You're not allowed to BE anything more than a cashier or a cleaning lady in Seguin if you're not catastrophically ignorant. The counselors were teabaggers.

This girl has triggers. She's been through stuff, you can't treat her like that. If she doesn't want his stupid beer gut ugly ass, he NEEDS TO GET IT THROUGH HIS HEAD THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM.

Anyway, she went to stay with a friend for a couple of days. The suck side of that is it's more HER house than his. The upside is I have him to myself. He hasn't come out of his room since I got on his ass.

I'm waiting, and I'm watching. And when she comes back, I think he'll do it again because he's a drunk slob and I could tell when I was getting on his ass that he has no intention of stopping. And I will be more than happy to hit him with the frying pan. I hope there's hot grease in it.

I'll be right over there with Nigel's dick.

hooplala

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 28, 2013, 11:55:48 PM

Roast him.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Anna Mae Bollocks

Oh yes. Nigel's dick all the way through till it sticks out of his mouth like a luau pig, and a slow roast.

Fucker snuck out of the house when I was in the shower. Probably went to his parents for turkey/beer/football.

If he's smart, he'll only come back to get his stuff.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 29, 2013, 04:56:24 AM
Oh yes. Nigel's dick all the way through till it sticks out of his mouth like a luau pig, and a slow roast.

Fucker snuck out of the house when I was in the shower. Probably went to his parents for turkey/beer/football.

He shouldn't have to come inside to get his stuff after you pitch it out on the lawn. Change the locks while you're at it. Sexually harassing your kid is not the kind of offense where he gets to come back inside the house; as of right now he's homeless.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 29, 2013, 06:54:06 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 29, 2013, 04:56:24 AM

He shouldn't have to come inside to get his stuff after you pitch it out on the lawn. Change the locks while you're at it. Sexually harassing your kid is not the kind of offense where he gets to come back inside the house; as of right now he's homeless.
1000x this!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My housemate who turned into my housemate and her boyfriend are moving out next month. Woo!

I'm angling to get my old housemate back.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 04:48:02 PM
My housemate who turned into my housemate and her boyfriend are moving out next month. Woo!

Wossname that used to post here?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 03, 2013, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 04:48:02 PM

Wossname that used to post here?

Yep.

Best housemate I've ever had.