News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, February 16, 2010, 11:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

There Has Been An Error!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Shit, this might be the first thing Mossad has done that I'm OK with since the 70's.

Cain

Could be any number of people, could be any number of ways to clone those passports, especially with a state backer.  Israel, America, various Arab states, even Syria or Iran.  Assassins could be special forces/intelligence or mercenaries for hire.  Israel is number one suspect for obvious reasons, all their denials about the sloppiness of the killers are pure crap (Israel has a way too high opinion of its military and intelligence skills), but Arab states have no love for a tool of Iran, Syria seems to have been flipped into the US camp, or almost there, Iran may want to punish him for some unknown reason, hell even the Russian immigrant community might've wanted him dead.  Hamas control a large arms trade, maybe their groups (which include ex-KGB and Spetsnaz) wanted to expand.

Anyone without security clearance is speculating and anyone with security clearance isnt talking.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Same case.  A couple of fake Irish passports were used by the hit-team as well.  I'm not aware that Ireland have especially close links to Israel, especially given their usual stance of neutrality on world affairs.  Do you know if Ireland shares any intelligence with Israel Faust?

Faust

Quote from: Cain on February 17, 2010, 03:26:22 PM
Same case.  A couple of fake Irish passports were used by the hit-team as well.  I'm not aware that Ireland have especially close links to Israel, especially given their usual stance of neutrality on world affairs.  Do you know if Ireland shares any intelligence with Israel Faust?
No idea, I can assume that to keep everyone happy we give them just enough to placate them without telling them anything at all.
Sleepless nights at the chateau