News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

THIS IS MEANT FOR WICKED WOMP

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 16, 2010, 05:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NSFW or brain:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cas/1554988163.html

If the listing is already gone let me know, I saved the pics.

I don't know what, but this has to be good for the NSFW WOMP or imagebombing or something. Something EVIL.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:x :x :x :x :x WHYYYYYYYYYYY
ITS YELLOW AND LIKE AN INCH BIG
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'M CRYING!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

IT'S INSIDE

HE HAS TO HOLD BACK THE FLESHMOUNTAIN TO GET IT OUT  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bu🤠ns

the last thread before bed...

thanks   :lulz:

Cain

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BabylonHoruv

that first pic, where it is inside, that one is the best.  The others it looks like a penis, albeit a small one, that first pic, there is no penis.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on January 17, 2010, 01:31:46 AM
that first pic, where it is inside, that one is the best.  The others it looks like a penis, albeit a small one, that first pic, there is no penis.

I know. IT'S AN INNIE.  :x

ThatGreenGentleman

... oh. my. fucking. god... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :x
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nast

This thread amuses and disgusts me at the same time. And also kind of reminds me of banana slugs.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."