News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

I'm pissed at the world.

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

I'm pissed at the world. Always have been and always will. The only reason why i put up with shitbags, also known as "humans", is because I need someone to write some stories for me, and people to make some songs that I will actually want to listen to. And none of that crappy stuff like Hannah Montana and the idiots named Jonas brothers, cause if I could, I would have them pull boulders from one side of the country to other until they drop dead from hunger and exhaustion, and it would all be for my amusement, because if I'm gonna be stuck on a planet filled with idiots, I might as well make it entertaining. So yeah, go ahead and call me the psychotic bitch who has called dibs on snuffing out her own dad, I don't give a fuck. I'm already pretty sure I'm insane, I've been pondering if I am for the past few months, and I like the idea of being insane, so now I have a really good reason why I hate the world and its inhabitants. Just thinking about how I have to share an entire planet with complete and utter idiots makes get ulcers, and that ANNOYS me. The thought of more than 150 people being born every minute makes me want to puke on Sarah Palin, because her stupidity just amazes me, and I've even read the first few pages of her book, and I thought, "If she actually thinks that this book is the best thing since she named one of children 'Trig'" then she is the number one idiot that i can think of on the spot.
  Something else that pisses me off is men who don't have the dignity to screw their wife at least once a year, and then their wives have to go out and buy dildos and vibraters, and then just leave it in the bathrooms for their kids to see it. New Jersey is now my new enemy, because they rejected gay marriage, but then again, no one even likes New Jersey, and that is why I plan to blow up New Jersey, and then laugh my ass off until I puke out bladder, and then a random zebra comes and eats it, then gives birth to a lion that eats it. If I was the last person on the earth, and for whatever reason god thinks it would be funny to have someone else too, I would make that person do my laundry, then slip cyanide into their drink, and sip some tea while I watch them try to puke it up, but by the time they found out that they had been poisoned they'd be dead. Now that I think about, another reason why I put up with people, is so I can have some orange juice. But SOMEONE in my house drank the last of it, and now there's only the orange juice with too much pulp in it...

Somebody better get me some orange juice. That means now, before i squish your heads with really oversized elephants of doom.

:crankey:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nast

RAH!

Also, have you tried straining the orange juice?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

ThatGreenGentleman

no but I'm too lazy to be bothered to strain it.

The Johnny

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AM
I'm pissed at the world. Always have been and always will. The only reason why i put up with shitbags, also known as "humans", is because I need someone to write some stories for me, and people to make some songs that I will actually want to listen to.

So you dont need food or services?

Perhaps a cave in a mountain would be more pleasurable than living in society?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

ThatGreenGentleman

I still need food, but I'd probably just steal stuff from peoples refridgorators and I have no need for services, if I want or need something, I'll usually do it myself, or force someone in my house to do it for me.

Nast

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:59:18 AM
no but I'm too lazy to be bothered to strain it.

If it really takes that much effort, then you're more likely to strain yourself.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

ThatGreenGentleman

i can strain it, i just chose not to.

The Johnny

I'm pissed at the world. Always have been and always will.

Maybe you are pissed at yourself?

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMThe only reason why i put up with shitbags, also known as "humans", is because I need someone to write some stories for me, and people to make some songs that I will actually want to listen to. And none of that crappy stuff like Hannah Montana and the idiots named Jonas brothers,

Well yes, those are crappy groups, thats why some of us dont listen to radio or television.

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMcause if I could, I would have them pull boulders from one side of the country to other until they drop dead from hunger and exhaustion, and it would all be for my amusement, because if I'm gonna be stuck on a planet filled with idiots, I might as well make it entertaining.

fantasy

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMSo yeah, go ahead and call me the psychotic bitch who has called dibs on snuffing out her own dad, I don't give a fuck. I'm already pretty sure I'm insane, I've been pondering if I am for the past few months, and I like the idea of being insane, so

We really dont care, its fashionable nowadays to be "insane/crazy", i dont know when it became a synonym to "special".

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMnow I have a really good reason why I hate the world and its inhabitants. Just thinking about how I have to share an entire planet with complete and utter idiots makes get ulcers, and that ANNOYS me. The thought of more than 150 people being born every minute makes me want to puke on Sarah Palin, because her stupidity just amazes me, and I've even read the first few pages of her book, and I thought, "If she actually thinks that this book is the best thing since she named one of children 'Trig'" then she is the number one idiot that i can think of on the spot.

Overpopulation is a sucky thing indeed, and so is Palin.

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMSomething else that pisses me off is men who don't have the dignity to screw their wife at least once a year, and then their wives have to go out and buy dildos and vibraters, and then just leave it in the bathrooms for their kids to see it.

Does that even happen often? What is wrong with women using dildoes? Do kids find all dildoes?

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMNew Jersey is now my new enemy, because they rejected gay marriage, but then again, no one even likes New Jersey, and

Yeah, that was bad.

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMthat is why I plan to blow up New Jersey, and then laugh my ass off until I puke out bladder, and then a random zebra comes and eats it, then gives birth to a lion that eats it. If I was the last person on the earth, and for whatever reason god thinks it would be funny to have someone else too, I would make that person do my laundry, then slip cyanide into their drink, and sip some tea while I watch them try to puke it up, but by the time they found out that they had been poisoned they'd be dead.

fantasy, with some of what we call pinealism/word-salad

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMNow that I think about, another reason why I put up with people, is so I can have some orange juice. But SOMEONE in my house drank the last of it, and now there's only the orange juice with too much pulp in it...

uh

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 17, 2010, 05:53:13 AMSomebody better get me some orange juice. That means now, before i squish your heads with really oversized elephants of doom.

pinealism
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

My reference to "word-salad" and "pinealism" relates to this:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23512.0

And i guess its fine if you share with us your fantasies, but at least make them entertaining; to me at least your musings of making people suffer arent appealing.

Theres some interesting ideas in what you said and that most of PD i think woudl agree on.

-B.F. Skinner

ThatGreenGentleman

well it is my first rant so I don't expect to be amazing.

The Johnny

Its good that you are sharing.

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Daddy's little girl is all growed up and hating everyone.  :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It was not so bad, in terms of hate-and-rage-spewing, especially for a newb.

It was a little dramatically misanthropic and a little pinealist, but I think, as a  first attempt, this one has promise. We are, after all, a little bit misanthropic pinealists in some ways ourselves, most of us. It's just that we're also neophiles in search of expressions that haven't been used before, and that, in a way, makes us a little jaded and harsh toward almost anything that we've seen shades of before.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

cavehamster

I] I would have them pull boulders from one side of the country to other until they drop dead from hunger and exhaustion

I lost it here, as I imagined what if the boulders could roll (say via a hole through the center that they were pulled via), and how long it would take before they were reasonably round.  The rest of the rant just kinda passed in a blur, as little chunks of rock wore off into that perfectly rounded shape and your adversaries increased in speed.  I can only hope you were headed somewhere much more interestingly, and that you find easy access to something that might help you cope better in the immediate future.  Good luck!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: cavehamster on January 17, 2010, 09:12:23 AM
and that you find easy access to something that might help you cope better in the immediate future.  Good luck!

WTF?  You are, of course, aware that this is the ranting section, right?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.