News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Similarities + differences between prison and high school?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 10, 2015, 03:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAdvocate

The differences I can think of is you do not have to worry about dropping the soap in high school and you can go home?

Now what are the similarities? Especially in Australia's high school where all must dress the same?

LMNO

Faust

One is filled with the vilest, most dangerous and unstable individuals. The other is prison.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doktor Howl

Not sure why this is in the political section.

I was hoping for something concerning the school-prison pipeline, but I was disappointed.  Moving this to Richard Nixon.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 10, 2015, 05:57:02 PM

I was hoping for something concerning the school-prison pipeline, but I was disappointed.  Moving this to Richard Nixon.

Well I'll ask a question then. What do you mean by school - prison pipeline? Shitty OP aside I did notice that my old high school put outright prison like policies in place after 2000 when I graduated. Do you think that was social prepping or some such?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 10, 2015, 06:58:54 PM
This is relevant.  Srsly.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=33011.0

Just finished, thanks LMNO!

A lot of that was pretty brutal and sadly all too consistent with my recollections of my school days.

Even before the full campus lockdown and "security enhancements" that my school district implemented after 2k I saw first hand some of the types of things described. It's chilling to see that and compare it to the experiences I had, especially the not so subtle racism and "muscular" (synonym: brutal) tactics employed. Think I'll jot some of my recollections down on my "who I am" thread.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 10, 2015, 06:09:58 PM

Well I'll ask a question then. What do you mean by school - prison pipeline? Shitty OP aside I did notice that my old high school put outright prison like policies in place after 2000 when I graduated. Do you think that was social prepping or some such?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m2iO7lY7EI

Anyway here are several methods I've invented for safely picking up the soap:

Beat the crap out of someone and take their soap off of them or just snatch it off them, tell them to go pick up your soap for you if they want their soap back cause self preservation ftw.

Second, do a double backflip and make sure your foot touches the tip of the soap to send it flying. Now catch it asap and don't drop it again this time.

Third, kick the soap near the wall. Face your back to the wall and pick it up from there.

Fourth, bring a rope with you in which you tie the soap to everytime you have to shower.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 11, 2015, 02:45:08 PM

Beat the crap out of someone and take their soap off of them or just snatch it off them, tell them to go pick up your soap for you if they want their soap back cause self preservation ftw.

Second, do a double backflip and make sure your foot touches the tip of the soap to send it flying. Now catch it asap and don't drop it again this time.

Third, kick the soap near the wall. Face your back to the wall and pick it up from there.

Fourth, bring a rope with you in which you tie the soap to everytime you have to shower.

Why you are avoid the inevitable, miserable shitstain? HUH?

Grab you ankles, bless the goddess, and prepare to be become fully man.

These maggots these day, they know NOTHING.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on September 11, 2015, 03:56:12 PM

Tell us a story of YOUR school days, Generalissimo!
Molon Lube

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on September 11, 2015, 03:56:12 PM

Holy crap! Es El Generalissimo!
I head you were dead!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl