News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Red, White and Green

Started by Scilon Agent, March 14, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scilon Agent

God Bless America!

Our first Green Job Fair has gone smashingly, with thousands of willing participants anxiously seeking a place within Americas new Kush Rush.
If [a person] was considered to be in contempt of court or anything like that, [he was] simply fried since there was a curtain of radioactive material which went clear across the front of the bench anywhere that a witness or anybody would stand, and so on.

LMNO

For those of us not privy to your life (everyone), what the hell are you talking about?

LMNO

Well, good luck. Hope it works out, and that banks will eventually start accepting deposits.

Pergamos

Apparently the pot shops are starting to form their own credit unions.  I'm hoping that moves ahead before the banks get into the game.  The more money that is outside the "too big to fail" banking system the better in my opinion.

LMNO

Monsanto is in the financial sector now?

Pergamos

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 14, 2014, 05:44:33 PM
Monsanto is in the financial sector now?

What? No dummy Monsanto is not in the financial sector now. Are you high right now?

Considering my post, which you quoted, was about the financial sector his question is pretty reasonable.  What does Monsanto have to do with the too big to fail banks or pot shops forming credit unions?

LMNO

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 05:42:52 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on March 14, 2014, 05:38:56 PM
Apparently the pot shops are starting to form their own credit unions.  I'm hoping that moves ahead before the banks get into the game.  The more money that is outside the "too big to fail" banking system the better in my opinion.

Wait for Monsanto to make a move

You may be able to spot the source of my confusion.

And was "dummy" completely necessary?

Cramulus

did you see anything which surprised you?

LMNO

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 14, 2014, 05:55:06 PM
You may be able to spot the source of my confusion.

I don't believe you were confused. You know exactly what I meant but you are playing games. And the problem with that is that you are a mugu and I am a master. I go chop your dollar.

No, really, I am.  Why did you mention Monsanto in relation to credit unions and federal banking regulations?

LMNO

Monsanto developing pot crops, sure. 

Completely unrelated to the comment about credit unions, though.

Pergamos

yes you were (a prick)

As far as monsanto goes I wouldn't be too worried yet.  Weed is only legal in two states.  Monsanto prefers to tinker with things which are grown on a massive scale.  Maybe after national legalization or if anther major economy, like the EU, legalizes.

Pergamos

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 14, 2014, 06:11:20 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 14, 2014, 06:09:43 PM
Monsanto developing pot crops, sure. 

Completely unrelated to the comment about credit unions, though.

No, not unrelated.

Instead of being insulting maybe you could explain the relationship?

LMNO

Yes, please do.

Spell it out for me.

I'm interested in what you have to say.

Cramulus

PRO TIP:  would have been better timing if you posted the prickish image macro BEFORE the apology for being a prick.

Reginald Ret

Oh! I think i get what the prickhead over there is trying to say!
It took me a couple rereads but this is what i think he thinks we should be able to understand, disregarding that we are outside his head:
If Monsanto starts growing pot, then the big banksters will be forced to accept potgrowers money, because no bank is going to refuse Monsanto's money.
This will be directly followed by the big banksters destroying/buying out the pot growers credit union.

Am i right? Am I? Am I? Do I get a cookie now?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"