News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Hi Im New

Started by iSPEAKonlyFORthe23, December 21, 2012, 09:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

We're the patient people. We'll give you fifty posts to smarten up, but chances are by the time that's done with it'll have been enough rope for you to hang yourself with. We never ban. We never delete. We will, in fact, compile the best of your antics in a thread on the front page for everyone to see. Nobody ever gets kicked out here. We see to it that they find the door of their own accord. It's no loss. Sooner or later, someone else will come around with exactly the same tired old schtick, and the cycle can begin all over again.

Who are we?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 22, 2012, 03:05:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 22, 2012, 05:50:13 AM
I see we have another special flower that can't use the intro thread. 

Also, punctuation.

Someone throw this one in the chipper.  Then everyone else jump in after him.  Then shut up.

Not stickied.

Also, your face.

Is.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,32829.0.html
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Noob is either AKK or Poptard.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Nope.  Wrong.  Another one of those Belgians.

Didn't we just have some asshole from Norway recently (Not Waffle, of course)?

Pæs

Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 23, 2012, 01:11:02 AM
Quote from: Sano on December 23, 2012, 12:31:00 AM
In the olden days people would lurk before posting on a forum in order to learn about the general feeling of the board. I recommend you do it in order to run away screaming in fear and/or disgust enjoy the wonderful peacefulness of this forum, where everything is made of butterflies and rainbows.

Hah, My internet ego was forged in the depths of the the CORe, so don't expect to see me running away from here. I've seen some shit, son.
Please don't embarrass yourself by deploying a meme. You know I'm more hip with the internets than you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 23, 2012, 05:00:30 AM
Quote from: iSPEAKonlyFORthe23 on December 23, 2012, 01:11:02 AM
Quote from: Sano on December 23, 2012, 12:31:00 AM
In the olden days people would lurk before posting on a forum in order to learn about the general feeling of the board. I recommend you do it in order to run away screaming in fear and/or disgust enjoy the wonderful peacefulness of this forum, where everything is made of butterflies and rainbows.

Hah, My internet ego was forged in the depths of the the CORe, so don't expect to see me running away from here. I've seen some shit, son.
Please don't embarrass yourself by deploying a meme. You know I'm more hip with the internets than you.

And I am more hip than both of you.  I'm so fucking hip, I have to keep telling George Clinton to get out of my space.

daclown

I thought this would be a good place to start to get the ropes. Hello my name darion going by gonzo chaos has holds of me. and society ahs lost touch of me for quite sum of time. please enlighten me oh wise ones.

Lenin McCarthy

Reginald Ret

Quote from: daclown on December 23, 2012, 10:42:26 AM
I thought this would be a good place to start to get the ropes. Hello my name darion going by gonzo chaos has holds of me. and society ahs lost touch of me for quite sum of time. please enlighten me oh wise ones.
Hello darion aka gonzo.
The introduction thread has been linked twice in here, it is also stickied. Is this some kind of subtle troll where lots of newbs pretend to be unable to find the intro thread? Could be a fun drinking game: take a shot for every tim someone links you the intro thread.
What is your first language? If i may ask.
There is no unlightenment here that can be given. Around here one earns their enlightenment through reading learning and thinking.
Be welcome, the pool is on the roof. It is NOT for swimming.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

hunter s.durden

Hey dudes, what's going on in here?
I see we have a new user! Awesome! I always get super stoked when there's a new Discordian to welcome to the board. Naturally, I haven't read the thread, it's about 11 so I'm fairly drunk, but I can only assume that our new friend has been filled in on our many wacky jokes and memes. I really hope you enjoy your stay with us.

May the goddess fnord you, lol!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Whoops! I accidentally read a post...

What the fuck is this piece of shit supposed to mean? I not sure I understood a single thing after "I thought", which demonstrated you had already told a huge lie within 2 words. No thinking person would consider blasting my dick with the retarded word salad that assaulted me in that second sentence unless they had some sort of grudge against me. If we could weaponize crimes against the English language, that sentence would be a WMD. The reason society lost touch with you is because is had a attend counseling after being raped by one of your "thoughts." 
Get the fuck down off of my obstacle.
This space for rent.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 23, 2012, 04:57:40 AM

I'm not an asshole? :(
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on December 23, 2012, 03:38:25 PM
Hello darion aka gonzo.
The introduction thread has been linked twice in here, it is also stickied. Is this some kind of subtle troll where lots of newbs pretend to be unable to find the intro thread? Could be a fun drinking game: take a shot for every tim someone links you the intro thread.

Gotta be something like that. Either that or they're too special to read the board or share an intro thread with everyone else.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 23, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

Of course you're an asshole, dear. And a terrible person!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on December 23, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

No, no, he merely meant to differentiate you from the other asshole from Norway. If he just said "another asshole from Norway", then we would have all thought "Waffles?" (and also, as i recall, Lenin, yes?) But he curtailed that by specifying he meant someone who is not you. Probably your Prime Minister.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on December 23, 2012, 07:12:09 PM

No, no, he merely meant to differentiate you from the other asshole from Norway. If he just said "another asshole from Norway", then we would have all thought "Waffles?" (and also, as i recall, Lenin, yes?) But he curtailed that by specifying he meant someone who is not you. Probably your Prime Minister.

Lenin, and what's that guy's name...the one who always writes stuff but never posts elsewhere.

Sepia.

Also, Waffles, you're too delightful to be an asshole. This doesn't mean you're not permitted to act like one. :lulz:

Also, for the OP, I'm more in favor of skåling than trolling, though I've done the latter here and there.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS