News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choptop

Howdy howdy.  I try to make at least one submission to Threadless every week if I have time, so I thought I'd start posting them here every once in a while to show them off and maybe funnel a couple of your votes their way.  

If anyone else here ever subs to Threadless, please post your work here too!  I'd love to see it.

All of my past submissions are here.

I have two up for voting for the next couple days:

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really like the hot dog robot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

Sooo, the TMNT shirt scored really poorly on Threadless, so I had them take it down so I could submit it to a couple other sites.

LOW AND BEHOLD, the site TeeFury, who sells 1 shirt design for 24 hours and then switches to a new design, has agreed to sell the shirt  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I dunno when it'll be, but it'll be a 1 day thing and only 9 or 10 dollars a shirt.  I'll post more info when I have it.

Choptop

New Threadless design up for scoring:

The blood would be printed w/ UV responsive ink that only appears in certain lighting conditions.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Choptop

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Please to be telling when the "Pizza or Death" t-shirt goes up for sale.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Choptop

I certainly shall!  They sent me an email that it was accepted, and I submitted a print-quality file & payment info.  I should be receiving another email w/ a questionnaire that they post beneath the design when it is for sale, and THEN an email letting me know of the sale date after that.  It's a longer process than I expected.

Choptop

bds

Man these are all sweet ~ if you get any through post ITT, I could do with getting another round of Threadless tees soon :)

Choptop

Thanks!  If any of them make through on Threadless you'll definitely hear about it.  I'll never shut up about it.  :lulz:

Choptop

Looks like 2 sites picked up my PIZZA or DEATH shirt!  I'm still not sure when TeeFury is going to sell it, but I just got word that a 4 color print of the design will be for sale for 24 HOURS ONLY on Tuesday Nov 30th at RIPT Apparel!  I'm pretty sure their shirts are always $10.  A buck from each sale will go towards my "Move My Ass To The West Coast" fund.

ETA:  They just sent me this mockup image.  They're printing my shirt on tees AND hoodies.  I'm pretty stoked about the distressed style t shirt.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.