News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 01:57:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 01:32:19 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on April 02, 2015, 12:48:06 AM
So, a friend of mine is having some trouble with this guy who has been harassing her online for 3 years. She is a writer and has had to put up with intermittent smear campaigns  of her work from this guy. She has responded to this rather awesomely IMO by creating an online alter ego that she plans on using to promote he projects where this guy cant shit all over them. Her strategy with this guy has been to leave him "howling into a void" as much as possible, and not give him any attention, negative or otherwise. I respect this strategy to a certain extent, but part of me can't stand to see one of my good friends treated this way, especially over years. Should i stay out of it to respect her wishes, or look into some form of mindfuckery?

Respect her wishes.

Yes.

But if that doesn't work, give the asshole's name to the wrong people.

Dok,
The Wrong People.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 02, 2015, 01:31:45 AM
I have good news! I talked to Dr. Snake Brain Science today and she's giving me a spot in her lab, and my own project!

It's really an offshoot of one of the grad students' projects, but it's a little something to call my own. :) Snake brains! Yay!

IT'S DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF BRAINS BECAUSE OF THEIR TAIL BRAINS
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

So, a friend of mine is having some trouble with this guy who has been harassing her online for 3 years. She is a writer and has had to put up with intermittent smear campaigns  of her work from this guy. She has responded to this rather awesomely IMO by creating an online alter ego that she plans on using to promote he projects where this guy cant shit all over them. Her strategy with this guy has been to leave him "howling into a void" as much as possible, and not give him any attention, negative or otherwise. I respect this strategy to a certain extent, but part of me can't stand to see one of my good friends treated this way, especially over years. Should i stay out of it to respect her wishes, or look into some form of mindfuckery?

Respect her wishes.
Gotcha, btw anyone wishing to support my friends alter ego look for Kat Beaufort, aka onethingconstant on Deviantart, twitter instagram,etc.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2015, 01:57:03 AM

Respect her wishes.

Yes.

But if that doesn't work, give the asshole's name to the wrong people.

Dok,
The Wrong People.
man i was hoping you'd say something like that . :lulz:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 01, 2015, 08:03:02 PM
All Bill Pullman did was sit there, not giving Independence Day speeches or wishing the schwartz would be with us, sucking up all our honorary degrees.

:lulz:

I don't think he did the commencement speech the year he graduated, but while my brother was going to school there he got to travel with a couple other people to NY to meet Bill Pullman and see whatever show he was performing in on Broadway at the time. I am unaware of how much talk of the Schwartz there was at their dinner.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

EK WAFFLR

Do you like thrash metal? Of course you do.  It's great.
And here's the best new band I've heard in ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=114&v=BH7oNQ2SYs8
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Call me a Philistine, but I can never take those kinds of vocals seriously.

The music kicks some serious ass, though. 

Are there any instrumental thrash metal bands?

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This term Thursdays are the worst, as I leave the house at 8:30 and have back to back classes for approximately 12 hours, with one 45 minute break at 4.

I am still jet lagged and the combination of jet lag, doxycycline, and being woken up at odd times is causing me to wake up hallucinating consistently. Last night at around 2 am my daughter woke me up to help her with the printer, but I was in a sleeper car and she was East Indian and for some reason she couldn't understand that I'd already paid for my ticket. At least, I think that's what happened. I got a text from her this morning that she's in Seattle.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel