News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

rage...rage against the dying of the light

Started by Den Sorte Dragen, March 05, 2004, 07:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilPoet

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: EvilPoet
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: EvilPoet
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomWell, I love the work of Dylan Thomas.
What about Bob Dylan?
You know I love Bob Dylan.
He's one of Eris's storytellers.

QuoteQ: You wrote on the back of one album, "I accept chaos but does chaos accept me."

A: Chaos is a friend of mine. It's like I accept him, does he accept me.

Q: Do you see the world as chaos?

A: Truth is chaos. Maybe beauty is chaos.

Q: Poets like Eliot and Yeats--

A: I haven't read Yeats.

Q: they saw the world as chaos, accepted it as chaos and attempted to bring order from it. Are you trying to do that?

A: No. It exists and that's all there is to it. It's been here longer than I have. What can I do about it? I don't know what the songs I write are. That's all I do is write songs, right? Write. I collect things too.

Source: Bob Dylan Interview by Nora Ephron & Susan Edmiston

Wow! Thanks.
I've long felt that Dylan is a true prophet of Eris.
You're welcome.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: Den Sorte DragenRead only when female:
Yes I like some poetry but this doesn't mean I'm gay

I read this in one of my female moments and became confused - does this mean that you want all the guys to think you are gay?

No, it means that I don't care if guys think I'm gay.
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaul

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

I read this in one of my female moments and became confused - does this mean that you want all the guys to think you are gay?

this is a guy secure in his manhood...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixXx

Indeed I am ;)
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaul

Indeed I am ;)
::grin::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Den Sorte Dragen

Indeed I am ;)
::grin::
:D  :D  :D

Guido Finucci

Oh. Okay.

Does liking poetry normally make people gay?

Malaria test subject #777

Quote from: Guido FinucciOh. Okay.

Nope, look at this nifty article Bella showed me today:
QuoteInside the mind of the gay sheep
By Lester Haines
Posted: 08/03/2004 at 11:24 GMT

Absolute proof that scientific research budgets are not always squandered on sniffing around the Martian surface or making particles go really fast comes with the latest findings of a team from the Oregon Health & Science University School.

Indeed, proponents of the theory that there may be structural differences between the brains of heterosexual and homosexual men will be delighted with the results of the latest research into gay sheep.

The team's probing of the workings of the minds of these furry Friends of Dorothy indicate that they have smaller ovine sexually dimorphic nuclei (oSDNs) than their straight counterparts.

These nerve cells are found in the hypothalamus, which is - among other things - responsible for sexual behaviour. Apparently, rams who prefer the company of ladies have larger oSDNs packed with more neurons.

The team tested 27 adult, 4-year-old sheep of various breeds. The group comprised eight males who preferred girls, nine with a penchant for boy-on-boy and 10 ewes whose sexual proclivities are not noted. Animal experts reckon that around 8 per cent of domestic rams demonstrate homosexual tendencies.

Team leader professor Charles Roselli said: "This particular study, along with others, strongly suggests that sexual preference is biologically determined in animals, and possibly in humans. The hope is that the study of these brain differences will provide clues to the processes involved in the development of heterosexual, as well as homosexual behaviour."

So there you have it. Mankind takes another significant step on the road towards ultimate scientific enlightenment. ®

src:http://theregister.co.uk/content/73/36074.html
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Guido Finucci

Maybe the sheep read poetry too. I read some poetry this morning and I must admit it was the first time I noticed how much the carpet clashes with the curtains in the atrium.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Guido FinucciOh. Okay.

no, it makes ignorant dumb males think that those males liking it are

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragenno, it makes ignorant dumb males think that those males liking it are

So, why did you feel the need to tell only the women that you weren't gay? It's not like they'd be thinking that anyway. I'm all confused now.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragenno, it makes ignorant dumb males think that those males liking it are

So, why did you feel the need to tell only the women that you weren't gay?

well if they would have, I'ld have made sure that all of them would still regard me as a compatible sex-toy (its a selfesteem boost thingy you know)

It's not like they'd be thinking that anyway.

hmmm, well women think often pesimistic about atractive males like 'there must be something wrong with him, somer flaw, secret....(cfr. sex and the city > these girls always ruin a possible relationship by entering it sceptic)

I'm all confused now.

that's a bonus for me  :twisted:

Guido Finucci

Hate to break it to you but self-love is really a kind of homosexuality but I'm sure that's okay seeing as how you're so secure and all.

P.S. Please learn to fucking quote. It took me a couple of tries to even spot your message and I'm sure that means I have missed other inane gems in the past.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Guido FinucciHate to break it to you but self-love is really a kind of homosexuality

*loooool* yes I think there's truth in that....its not really love for the self though...rather a feelin of 'still-being-able-to-atract' (everyone likes that, those who deny are lyers )

but I'm sure that's okay seeing as how you're so secure and all.

hmmm, well yeah secure, overally yes

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragenhmmm, well yeah 'nad goblin secure, overally yes